Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So - update from 0.46 to 0.48 is not to be used because it clearly states that saves from before 0.48 will not work? So we have to just DL new version and start over? Just asking for clarification...

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So - update from 0.46 to 0.48 is not to be used because it clearly states that saves from before 0.48 will not work? So we have to just DL new version and start over? Just asking for clarification...
NO! In all upcoming versions will work saves only from version 0.48 and newer. So who will use older one, may have some issues.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
NO! In all upcoming versions will work saves only from version 0.48 and newer. So who will use older one, may have some issues.
So means what I said - only saves from 0.48 will work ongoing. I will start over...

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So means what I said - only saves from 0.48 will work ongoing. I will start over...
You can use your older saves in version 0.48 play this version to end and that all your saves will be ok and ready for next versions. Problem was changes done during version 0.45 and 0.46 storyline. So if you start with your svae where 0.45 and 46 starting ( Bench in the park talking with angel) You can normaly use this saves.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
can anyone provide a "clean" save with that park bench scenes please?
i still get the deans office bug after putting the papers through the renpy error
tried all the fixes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Betrayed [v0.48] [Joraell] - Original Size: 1.82 GB

Download Win (278 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hotspott

Jan 28, 2019
hallo..need help

Could someone give me a save from the start of 0.48? my saves
from 0.46 do not work...:mad:

thanks

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
I got my old save to work by rolling back a little but it doesn't matter anyway as per OP saves from this point on will not work in newer versions unless you replay fresh in 0.48, YES, it's annoying ASF........... I HATE STARTING OVER! I want to like this VN, I'm trying hard, It's freeplay but not freeplay. What's the point? Atleast you don't wander around aimlessly. But IMO the story could just be kinetic and go. The freeplay portion adds NOTHING for me anyway. Some may feel different? The story and renders are good which keeps me coming back. I did start over which I HATED. There is really no new content over 0.45 except the toys and slight changes/bugs fixed which was nice.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Gender swapping is gay, you're literally taking dicks as a man..I understand that some people are bi curious but I would find it hard to believe that a straight male would be turned on by this idea while role playing.
he turned the game in to a gay game?
thx for letting me know, will not play this anymore then, but good the gays get a game to enjoy

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes