Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is not completed yet. Anyway, If you don't skip dialogues i suppose about 2 hours (don't hold me on that, it is just a wild guess).

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Beside the votes on the pool I hope there will be more content with our beloved Angel! Ignore the Devil :p

I played Ordinary Day 1 and I must say this game was very great. Really loved the Cum into Breast Expansion scenes there.

Sadly OD 2 is paused. The content so far was great for an introduction. But there need to be more.

You are doing a great job so far, I love the Breast Expansion content you have involved in your games and looking forward for the future content.

Keep it up!

Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
I couldn't get very far in this. My main issue is that the first thing that happens is that the protagonist grins merrily as he signs a deal with the devil - without reading it - that gives him one extra month of life with some special powers.

Great. Agony in hell for eternity in exchange for being able to shag some girls.

In other words, you are playing as a doomed moron.

Then I couldn't get out of the doomed moron's bedroom without clicking on literally everything.

Then some woman came in and did a lot of exposition... and that was enough and I had to delete it.

Sorry. Maybe it's a great experience, but I'm never going to know.

I like a story more like The Headmaster. The guy is insane, but at least he's playing by his own rules.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I couldn't get very far in this. My main issue is that the first thing that happens is that the protagonist grins merrily as he signs a deal with the devil - without reading it - that gives him one extra month of life with some special powers.

Great. Agony in hell for eternity in exchange for being able to shag some girls.

Then I couldn't get out of the doomed moron's bedroom without clicking on literally everything.

Then some woman came in and did a lot of exposition... and that was enough and I had to delete it.

I like a story more like The Headmaster. The guy is insane, but at least he's playing by his own rules.
And that's why, ladies and gentlemen, the OVERVIEW in the OP exists. It'll save you time, bandwidth, disk space and patience.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Yet if you had continued playing the game you would probably have a feeling said "moron" may not be quite as doomed as you think, judging by the hospital scenes, his mother and the way devil woman acts it's quite possible he isn't actually dead yet possibly just in a coma or something, Or I could be completely wrong and there is an altogether different reason why his mother visits the hospital and devil is trying to keep him away from there.

Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
Yet if you had continued playing the game you would probably have a feeling said "moron" may not be quite as doomed as you think, judging by the hospital scenes, his mother and the way devil woman acts it's quite possible he isn't actually dead yet possibly just in a coma or something, Or I could be completely wrong and there is an altogether different reason why his mother visits the hospital and devil is trying to keep him away from there.
Well, maybe. But I think if he is happy to sign a deal with the devil in exchange for one extra month of life, he actually deserves a bad ending.

At the end of the movie Constantine Keanu Reeves offers up his soul - understanding the implications - and it's a powerful thing to see.

Here, it just seems like the guy is only too happy to sign on for an eternity of torment. Maybe his mom or another plot device will lead him towards a good ending, but I don't have the patience to find out. If hell needs customers, then this guy seems like a decent choice.

Let them have him.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well, maybe. But I think if he is happy to sign a deal with the devil in exchange for one extra month of life, he actually deserves a bad ending.

At the end of the movie Constantine Keanu Reeves offers up his soul - understanding the implications - and it's a powerful thing to see.

Here, it just seems like the guy is only too happy to sign on for an eternity of torment. Maybe his mom or another plot device will lead him towards a good ending, but I don't have the patience to find out. If hell needs customers, then this guy seems like a decent choice.

Let them have him.
I see what you mean he is rather flippant about signing his soul over just for an extra month and some power given that he now knows souls, angels, and all of that are real, it does come off as short sighted maybe it wouldn't seem as bad if it were a 10 year deal like in supernatural but like I said I get the impression she is lying to him and the whole deal is a trick anyway.

I enjoyed that ending to the movie it was pretty much the best part imo that and the way the devil turns up and dominates his son like it was nothing, I really wish they hadn't cancelled the tv series.

flamerftw

Jul 10, 2018
Please, what to do after Sophia says: let's go to school? i pressed all room and yellow button. I walkthough is written go to wc. but nothing happens there whatever i press
I am stuck here too. I danced for burt, paid rent put shoes on, went to sleep then sophia says let's go to school. It doesn't let me go upstairs, bathroom does nothing, doesn't let me go to hospital.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I am stuck here too. I danced for burt, paid rent put shoes on, went to sleep then sophia says let's go to school. It doesn't let me go upstairs, bathroom does nothing, doesn't let me go to hospital.
Follow DeisEsMachineWT, not the hidden walktrough

flamerftw

Jul 10, 2018
Follow DeisEsMachineWT, not the hidden walktrough
Yes that's what I am following. I danced for burt went to sleep woke up went to school with Sofia but there I am stuck. Hospital is closed wc does nothing. Went back to apartment and paid rent to Sofia hospital still closed and can't do anything in the school

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes