Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
After i have saved the girl in the house there are no new events even though i have downloaded the newest version? It tells me in hint that end of events for this update. This last event of saving the girl was from 0.4 pr 0.3 update?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
After i have saved the girl in the house there are no new events even though i have downloaded the newest version? It tells me in hint that end of events for this update. This last event of saving the girl was from 0.4 pr 0.3 update?
Last event should be Scarlett in the lab with Megan. Latest version is 0.46, also, there's a walkthrough in the OP so you'll know what to do next.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
Last event should be Scarlett in the lab with Megan. Latest version is 0.46, also, there's a walkthrough in the OP so you'll know what to do next.
Thats where i am stuck even though i have the newest version installed it still says that the current version events have finished while i have not even reached near the end events.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
I'm not finishing the first part of school because when I click on the bulletin board, an error happens. i play on android can anyone help me?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thats where i am stuck even though i have the newest version installed it still says that the current version events have finished while i have not even reached near the end events.
Looks like your save is corrupted by some older erors from previous beta versions.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Please, what to do after Sophia says: let's go to school? i pressed all room and yellow button. I walkthough is written go to wc. but nothing happens there whatever i press

Reactions: Fonzie42

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a walkthrough in the Original Post. Here are the school references ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot activities around the school compound ... just gotta figure out where you are in the story ...

• Angry
Reactions: Frank01

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Wow I'm surprised so many voted for Devil. I mean, considering how hard she's trying to stop you from finding out you're still alive but in a coma. Pretty sure the more you rely on her services, the more likely you'll truly pass away, giving her your soul at the end of the month. I mean... "Betrayed", broken laptop when you find data about yourself, luring you away from the hospital...

Also, Angel is too damn cute to resist! Go Team Angel!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wow I'm surprised so many voted for Devil. I mean, considering how hard she's trying to stop you from finding out you're still alive but in a coma. Pretty sure the more you rely on her services, the more likely you'll truly pass away, giving her your soul at the end of the month. I mean... "Betrayed", broken laptop when you find data about yourself, luring you away from the hospital...

Also, Angel is too damn cute to resist! Go Team Angel!
Pretty much this, It really feels like she is trying to stop you from finding out the truth about yourself. I have also mentioned before she broke tehe notebook or stopped the protagonist from meeting his mother.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes