Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters
Aug 17, 2019
Really enjoying the game, the story and concept is really interesting. It's just a shame that due to personal preferrence I had to mash through a bunch of sex scenes after I got to the Scarlett portion, since I really don't like female-lead sex scenes from a first-person player perspective, for some reason they make me feel massively uncomfortable. It might be something of a spoiler, but you should probably consider adding a tag about switching to a female (or at least physically female) protagonist, since at the very least it caught me off guard.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Please, what to do after Sophia says: let's go to school? i pressed all room and yellow button. I walkthough is written go to wc. but nothing happens there whatever i press
Hi this state is caused by bug. Follou walktrought in txt file in main post. It caused by change order of actions.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Wow I'm surprised so many voted for Devil. I mean, considering how hard she's trying to stop you from finding out you're still alive but in a coma. Pretty sure the more you rely on her services, the more likely you'll truly pass away, giving her your soul at the end of the month. I mean... "Betrayed", broken laptop when you find data about yourself, luring you away from the hospital...

Also, Angel is too damn cute to resist! Go Team Angel!
I don't want to spoil possible plot points but yeah, your theory does makes a lot of sense. But, if he's in a coma, there's no way you can possess just any body unless Devil really did gave you a power to do as just. So, either the MC betrays the Devil OR the other way around. I guess Angel is just there to make reconsideration for your decision making. Also, I do want to see the MC and his mother in an intimate relationship but I guess it won't work in this story, though I have a crush for his mom, haha.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why is this tagged with 'female protagonist' if the main character is male? Is the tag misleading?

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
My suspicion is most people voted Team Devil for the sex scene with sister in the shower, that was honestly pretty smexy.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I don't mind much about the other girls, I just want Kim, the MILF blonde neighbor and mom. Unfortunately, Joraell may have other plans for the mom so I wouldn't expect much. Besides, I'm not that excited to see MC and mom in an intimate relationship. But if they do, why not? It'll be a bit awkward since they're not the type of mom-son to go for it.

Kim: Maybe she can be of help in future updates.
MILF blonde: Another invite would be great. Or, she or they (with Kim) can be in a secret scene.

As for Angel and Devil: Anyone would want to do them. Either one of the two, both, or threesome, right?

Reactions: Joraell and Pippone

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Betrayed [v0.46] [Joraell] - Original Size: 1.74GB

Download PC (269MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Jumping back into this game after a LOONNGG time (ended when you first unknowingly bang you're sister), does the truth or lie near the beginning actually affect anything in the game yet? Tried to search the thread, but "lie" and "truth" didn't yeild results and the only walkthrough I've found is the one in the OP and that doesn't seem to show any signs of it mattering in that walkthrough which plays up to 0.41. Sorry for my long absence from this game. Just so much good stuff on this site to constantly juggle every update at once. Kind of fell of my radar.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jumping back into this game after a LOONNGG time (ended when you first unknowingly bang you're sister), does the truth or lie near the beginning actually affect anything in the game yet? Tried to search the thread, but "lie" and "truth" didn't yeild results and the only walkthrough I've found is the one in the OP and that doesn't seem to show any signs of it mattering in that walkthrough which plays up to 0.41. Sorry for my long absence from this game. Just so much good stuff on this site to constantly juggle every update at once. Kind of fell of my radar.

Here .. search harder next time ;)!
... dev said choices may alter the order of the interactions
... also F.O.L.L.O.W .. T.H.E ... walkthrough !!!

That might help. Currently I can't see a reason for the whole movement. Its a linear story and I think (like 99% of the games) there will probably never be a good reason for it ^^ - but maybe I am wrong. I still dont get the obsession of that movement in these games.

As I edited in my last post, the game is entertaining and the story (as far as we can see) is fun. The 100 bucks decision - I wonder how much a difference there will be with which path you pick. I dont play these games multiple times because of the movement, it blocks fast skipping like in games without movement.
But in the long run I can see at least 3 possible routes (dark, grey, light) - so this might be a thing for some. :)
How much routes and stuff around like side quests etc. depending on support too. If I want to stay at some normal time updates I must do main storyline instead of sidequests, but at some point maybe I can do this game more wide with more options. I think it is still possible.

About decisions all have any sense. There is no decision like in other games, just because you want to place here one. about that 100 you can see difference at this version already. Try it you will see. .-). Maybe you will be little surprised.

Thanks and it is nice to see the old players of my previsous games like this one too :) Please rate this thread with review. THX !

Tracy is satisfied :D
Playing games like this can sometimes make emotional and psychological investments towards the characters you're dealing with. Besides, it is YOU who makes the decision on how you deal with them and how the game will progress. So, if you're uncomfortable, either you stop, or deal with it. Besides, the MC will probably be back to a "sausage-and-egg walking meat machine" after this version. Just keep it to your selves for the meantime. I mean no hate, just expressing my opinion to all. Have a great day everyone.

P.S.
I'm almost done with the Fan WT. But since this issue has surfaced, I MIGHT put a disclaimer before the event of MC possessing Scarlett (before the end of v0.41).
You had been Betrayed. I'm so Sorry.:devilish:

Now you must live with vagina for eternity. Your punishment from Devil, Didn't you read whole devil's deal correctly? Pffff......

In next update MC can swicth into Rocco ( wich is Megan's lab rat) and banging other rats in sewer. Anybody will complayning? Probably not, cause he has big dick.....
Wow I'm surprised so many voted for Devil. I mean, considering how hard she's trying to stop you from finding out you're still alive but in a coma. Pretty sure the more you rely on her services, the more likely you'll truly pass away, giving her your soul at the end of the month. I mean... "Betrayed", broken laptop when you find data about yourself, luring you away from the hospital...

Also, Angel is too damn cute to resist! Go Team Angel!
Hi this state is caused by bug. Follou walktrought in txt file in main post. It caused by change order of actions.
I don't want to spoil possible plot points but yeah, your theory does makes a lot of sense. But, if he's in a coma, there's no way you can possess just any body unless Devil really did gave you a power to do as just. So, either the MC betrays the Devil OR the other way around. I guess Angel is just there to make reconsideration for your decision making. Also, I do want to see the MC and his mother in an intimate relationship but I guess it won't work in this story, though I have a crush for his mom, haha.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes