Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This mc was killing the game trying to find out where Bandon lives.
Did he ever heard of a drivers license. Maybe he lost Barndons wallet or something.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This mc was killing the game trying to find out where Bandon lives.
Did he ever heard of a drivers license. Maybe he lost Barndons wallet or something.
Did you saw any wallet in his inventory? There is only credit card, mobile phone and car keys. No wallet no ID, no license.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Did you saw any wallet in his inventory? There is only credit card, mobile phone and car keys. No wallet no ID, no license.
Did you saw??????
My God are you responsible for all the mispelling and grammar errors in this game?
I'm pretty sure you is oh yes you is.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Is there only 1 main route (aka are the people we possessed mandatory or are there routes where you posses other people?).
Really enjoyed the BE stuff (especially the one before the bikini event, the body toning/muscle growth was really a nice addition), can't wait to see the effects of 3 growth pills (or growth pill boosted by lust pills).

Team (Scarlet) Devil all the way, even if i want to be nice but devils are better waifus.

PS, MC could have tought about using google map to go "home" after stealing brandon's phone (heck i never even inputed my home address but google by itself defined it as the place where i am every night :O; unless brandon's phone isnt a smartphone (or maybe it's apple, i heard that apple map sucks))

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So far you can't choose who to possess, only your alignment to good or evil via your choices.

Don't get surprised if later the devil fuck you up with the deal...hehehe

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finally finished that weird game. Good evil it makes no diference.
I think the only thing avoidable is not to give that hobo the $100.
Multiple path endings that lead to the same conclusion so might as well pick angel.
For some reason you get more action picking her path then choosing evil.
I mean the rewards are better.
Its more like a VN game then a sanbox game.
It pretty much tells you where to go next without hitting the hint or looking at the walkthrough.
I guess the deaths of the crooked cops were unavoidable.
I dont remember him opening all the doors when he had only one key.
And the threesome that never happened I dont get that either.
And that cheat mod I dont know what its suppose to do but it didnt do it
At least it didnt crash the game thats the only thing that it did.
A lot of things I dont get in this game maybe can be changed in the next version.
When is the next version?

Last edited:
Reactions: splamo

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Is there only 1 main route (aka are the people we possessed mandatory or are there routes where you posses other people?).
Really enjoyed the BE stuff (especially the one before the bikini event, the body toning/muscle growth was really a nice addition), can't wait to see the effects of 3 growth pills (or growth pill boosted by lust pills).

Team (Scarlet) Devil all the way, even if i want to be nice but devils are better waifus.

PS, MC could have tought about using google map to go "home" after stealing brandon's phone (heck i never even inputed my home address but google by itself defined it as the place where i am every night :O; unless brandon's phone isnt a smartphone (or maybe it's apple, i heard that apple map sucks))
There may be 3 "possible" route. But hey, I'm not with the devs so what do I know, right?

redline901

Sep 14, 2019
I think my game stuck . My soul Transferred to Scarlett . I go strip club , play with dildo , sleep , and give some money my roommate . now I can't interact anybody . Just School , park , shop , home and empty places .

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I think my game stuck . My soul Transferred to Scarlett . I go strip club , play with dildo , sleep , and give some money my roommate . now I can't interact anybody . Just School , park , shop , home .
u need to give her the money in the evening or night not in the morning

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Also better do the camshow for the best reward. :devilish: :devilish: :p
As for this version, yes. BUT, that might change in the future updates and you might want to get back on that scene.

Anyway, if I confirmed from Joraell any "checkpoints" in the game then I'll include the point system in the walkthrough. As of now, let's keep it between Team Angel and Team Devil. Blonde MILF neighbor FTW!!!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As for this version, yes. BUT, that might change in the future updates and you might want to get back on that scene.

Anyway, if I confirmed from Joraell any "checkpoints" in the game then I'll include the point system in the walkthrough. As of now, let's keep it between Team Angel and Team Devil. Blonde MILF neighbor FTW!!!
Kinda hard to beat having steamy sex with the hot (real) roomate. :p :p

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes