Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
he turned the game in to a gay game?
thx for letting me know, will not play this anymore then, but good the gays get a game to enjoy
No he hasn't to escape a certain in game event the mc jumps into the body of a girl, there isn't any content involving mc + male, no idea if there will be, if he does it would likely be optional anyway, I'm hoping there will be some lesbian fun with MC and Megan.
Have neither of you ever played a game with a female protag or would that be gay.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So the female, Lab Tech ran off (no scene with MC) but he takes a dick????
So much for me starting over due to saves not working, this should have had the gay tag! A HUGE waste of time!!!!
Thanks for letting us know!
No he doesn't

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Gender swapping is gay, you're literally taking dicks as a man..I understand that some people are bi curious but I would find it hard to believe that a straight male would be turned on by this idea while role playing.
he turned the game in to a gay game?
thx for letting me know, will not play this anymore then, but good the gays get a game to enjoy
So the female, Lab Tech ran off (no scene with MC) but he takes a dick????
So much for me starting over due to saves not working, this should have had the gay tag! A HUGE waste of time!!!!
Thanks for letting us know!
Too bad Picard doesn't have three arms...
After this display of bigotry and kink shaming :devilish: :devilish:
source.gif

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Ahmmm all saves working just need to play again from point when you wake up on park bench as Scarlett.... No Gay stuff is in game.
Thanks, I don't mind playing as gender swapped female as long as there's no dick involved! Too bad the Lab Tech ran off! :)

• Angry

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Well someone obviously needs to replay this up until the last patch and post their save.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Well someone obviously needs to replay this up until the last patch and post their save.
See if this works here is where the MC wakes up on the bench as a female. NM didn't work sorry, dev said try replaying old save from that point but no worky!

Last edited:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
I got my old save to work by rolling back a little but it doesn't matter anyway as per OP saves from this point on will not work in newer versions unless you replay fresh in 0.48, YES, it's annoying ASF........... I HATE STARTING OVER! I want to like this VN, I'm trying hard, It's freeplay but not freeplay. What's the point? Atleast you don't wander around aimlessly. But IMO the story could just be kinetic and go. The freeplay portion adds NOTHING for me anyway. Some may feel different? The story and renders are good which keeps me coming back. I did start over which I HATED. There is really no new content over 0.45 except the toys and slight changes/bugs fixed which was nice.
Can you please post a save at the start of 0.48? TIA

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
No he hasn't to escape a certain in game event the mc jumps into the body of a girl, there isn't any content involving mc + male, no idea if there will be, if he does it would likely be optional anyway, I'm hoping there will be some lesbian fun with MC and Megan.
Have neither of you ever played a game with a female protag or would that be gay.
so you are saying the person who said gay sex "jumped the gun" ?
for the second part, If a person is male and then transform to female and fuck his own real gender(male), then yea that is gay as he is still a male, he is just in another body

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so you are saying the person who said gay sex "jumped the gun" ?
for the second part, If a person is male and then transform to female and fuck his own real gender(male), then yea that is gay as he is still a male, he is just in another body
Yeah I would say that he "jumped the gun" as it stands now the closest you can get to possible "gay" content is the mc in the girls body masturbating with a dildo if you think that is gay, there isn't any content with the mc and a male.

• Angry

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah I would say that he "jumped the gun" as it stands now the closest you can get to possible "gay" content is the mc in the girls body masturbating with a dildo if you think that is gay, there isn't any content with the mc and a male.
Hmm, could possible call it state of mind? He is a man stuck in a girls body, and not the way he prefer too :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Kinda dissappointed old versions saves dont work.
Now I have to repeat all that mess form the beginning.
That is a lot of fast clicking I am not looking forward to.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's in this cases you would like creator to introduce a option for the player to "start from new content" option, or have some sort of save updater.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
It's in this cases you would like creator to introduce a option for the player to "start from new content" option, or have some sort of save updater.
For God sake! Read and try to understand! Where say old saves don't work right now???
saves from previous version than 0.48 will not work in future versions (0.49+) correctly.
This means in the future versions (0.49 and plus), the saves previous to 0.48 won't work. You need to play the current version and your saves will work.
Is that so difficult?

Reactions: asaemon

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
For God sake! Read and try to understand! Where say old saves don't work right now???
Jumping the gun much? It was a general view that could be applied to ANY game where, old saves get void and player need to start over. Some games out there offer such options for the player to start again at newest content, or some means to update old saves, rather than the player need to start over.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Jumping the gun much? It was a general view that could be applied to ANY game where, old saves get void and player need to start over. Some games out there offer such options for the player to start again at newest content, or some means to update old saves, rather than the player need to start over.
Sorry. If you want to speak about other games or in general, this isn't the place. I'm talking about this game.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes