Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

sty21

Nov 19, 2018
So I started playing v0.46, went to the hospital, then received the call from Megan to come to the lab immediately. But when I go to school I'm back to being a detective talking to Sophia about the pills she needs for the bikini contest. So I can't progress now.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Hi Joraell, apparently I am stuck after I possessed Scarlett.
I can go to school but all classes are empty and I cant'go upstairs.
I can also go to the warehouse, park, shop, beach, apartment and crash site but nothing happens.
I am attaching my savefile for easier reference.

May 6, 2017
Some time ago I played one of the previous versions and now I would like to play this update again to catch up, but from what I was reading in previous posts we are still "forced" (for those of us who like it) to keep playing like a woman? because if that is the case I would have to wait for the next versions to see if it changes ...

Magufo01

Mar 18, 2019
I can also go to the warehouse, park, shop, beach, apartment and crash site but nothing happens.
It happens exactly the same as you.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It happens exactly the same as you.
On main post is this explayned. in fixes. yes it is bug.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not sure those count as reviews tho ;)!

If you really liked this game -> Give a like to the Original Post and write your gaming experience in the Reviews section up top ::
<just click and appoint the stars according to your adulation stature and show admiration :love::p>

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The contant is also there .. the contant gives the panash .. the wizzazz .. the wow factor;)!
Be the Contant gamer of them games!!

• Haha
Reactions: repuindy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the new content ::

Who have problem with finishing this updae problem is this:
After talking with angel at begining of update in park you need to go first into ivana apartment and than sophia's and continuing like game saying. Bug is: Dean office is avaible after that talk with angel and many times later (BAD) wich brokes the game. You need to go to Dean only in time when game say it.
as shown above .. dev at work for the future installment ;)!

Gyroon

Jul 20, 2018
Here is the new content ::

as shown above .. dev at work for the future installment ;)!
so we must start game at new one, to see more stuff, wtf, i invested hours to play the game since i was at the end from the last update and now??? i must start the game from the start of the ivane quest? no, spend to much time. dont wont look to the past, will see the future.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I closed the game right when the MC turned into a girl. Should I drop this game for good, or do things turn back to "normal" shortly after that?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Betrayed [v0.46] [Joraell] - Original Size: 1.74GB

Download PC (269MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I closed the game right when the MC turned into a girl. Should I drop this game for good, or do things turn back to "normal" shortly after that?
According to the dev and THEIR STORY, that *is* normal. If you want to drop a game when the story goes a direction you don't like, especially when you most likely weren't a Patreon anyway, feel free to wander off.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I will say that it's very interesting how far ahead the devil is in the poll since she seems pretty generic and frankly boring. The angel is much more spunky in attitude and also in the 'secret pics' with her and the devil. Oh, and that non-canon scene with the sister. ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

rifter001

Oct 4, 2018
Seriously...what is everybody’s problem with the mc being a woman!?! The game is amazing and if skip a part of the story then why the hell play?? Joraell is a great storyteller. You all should be enjoying what he is doing and not complaining. Keep up the great work!!

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes