Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
405106_scarlett_s21_striptease26.png
May be wrong but there is even some sort of scar, i guess, on the neck that remind me of the bolts from the classic movies rendition of the character. :unsure:

Makes me wonder if he is a another devil coming for the protagonist soul.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Who getting Mainhall error Download tis image unrar it and place in Betrayed\game\images\destinations\03_school\01_main_hall
Would be cool if the archive wasn't corrupted/unrecognized... RAR, really? With which "exotic" archiver and/or options? Tried half a dozen unarchivers, none of them was able to extract archive...

7zip should be a rule... Or even a simple ZIP file, for such a tiny file... Please, can you be nice enough to upload patch again? TIA

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Would be cool if the archive wasn't corrupted/unrecognized... RAR, really? With which "exotic" archiver and/or options? Tried half a dozen unarchivers, none of them was able to extract archive...

7zip should be a rule... Or even a simple ZIP file, for such a tiny file... Please, can you be nice enough to upload patch again? TIA
Added Zip but this rar works normally too.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Added Zip but this rar works normally too.
Ah, this one works flawlessly. Thanks a lot!

But as I said, you should avoid RAR archives... Despite I'm a convinced Windows user, RAR is proprietary, and therefore sometimes badly supported on other operating systems than Windows (and for several reasons, I don't want to install WinRAR). You should prefer ZIP or 7Z archives, depending on the size. There is a bit of irony to develop a portable game, but distribute it within non-portable archives... ;)

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
Hello! I missed the secret 4 during the story, so I don't know on which book I have to click, anyone have a solution for me please?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Joraell So I went to school as Scarlett then went to the dean's office to leave the document. Before I go to Meg (lab), I got an error of "game/policeman_scenes.rpy" line 2185 in script $ inventory.drop(anders_evidence). When I pressed ignore to progress the game, it went back to the last scene of the MC being the detective telling Meg about the "secret ingredient" then the next scene is the beach bikini contest. I guess I'm in a loop here.

EDIT:
So I reload my save point, went to school, clicked the bulletin board at the main hall, went to dean's office and left the document. Now, the error are:
call screen main_hall_lockers1 in line 277
call screen main_hall_lockers2 in line 323

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Joraell So I went to school as Scarlett then went to the dean's office to leave the document. Before I go to Meg (lab), I got an error of "game/policeman_scenes.rpy" line 2185 in script $ inventory.drop(anders_evidence). When I pressed ignore to progress the game, it went back to the last scene of the MC being the detective telling Meg about the "secret ingredient" then the next scene is the beach bikini contest. I guess I'm in a loop here.
will look on it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Look at the walkthrough from Original Post and also check dev's explanations :

Who among you should have a problem and not finishing this update
=> the problem is this:
After talking with angel at beginning of update in park you need to go first into ivana apartment and than sophia's and continuing like game saying.
The actual Bug is this : Dean office is available after that talk with angel and many times later (BAD) which breaks the game. You need to go to Dean only Those specific times -> right when this game says so.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WTF is Frankenstein's monster doing there? :oops:
Frankenstein's monster now officially cannon.

That .. That is the demon from that buffy the slayer series ... then there is the justice league dark and them comics featuring the ghastly creation mumbling around the world taking hits from all the other monsters and .. dismantling those too convoluted for main shiny top tier leaguers to be seen battling ;)!

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Nice game, love the transforms, was kinda sad when she took the third pill tho XD Hope we get to play more as the redhead (and have her take a load of pills)

Reactions: Joraell
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes