Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Bugs and fucked up save files are a normal thing for games still in the early development phase.

I have bigger issue with the open-world concept of the game and a paper-thin story it's based on.
In this case, I think a standard VN format would do better - less confusion for players, fewer bugs, etc.
However... nobody is forcing us to play it so I decided to stop and forget about it until dev manages to turn it into something worth playing.
It could be years until it becomes decent enough to play again but there is a lot of games out there so not like I will be missing much.
Good luck with your endeavor developer.
I agree on stopping playing till the dev finished the damn game seriously I already past the strip dance scene now he said it affect the storyline. This is the first game I play with two saves on for devil one for angel so as angel I choose not to dance and it looks like it's the wrong choice. Well since the saves will be useless then I finish this version and stop till its completion

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I agree on stopping playing till the dev finished the damn game seriously I already past the strip dance scene now he said it affect the storyline. This is the first game I play with two saves on for devil one for angel so as angel I choose not to dance and it looks like it's the wrong choice. Well since the saves will be useless then I finish this version and stop till its completion
Where is written that saves will be useless?

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Pretty sure you can scroll back. Also check your autosave for an earlier save that can be scrolled back to the choices. Also a lot of people utilize Ren'py's save capacities, my Melody save reached 500+. Warning saves from previous version than 0.48 will not work in future versions (0.49+) correctly.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Pretty sure you can scroll back. Also check your autosave for an earlier save that can be scrolled back to the choices. Also a lot of people utilize Ren'py's save capacities, my Melody save reached 500+. Warning saves from previous version than 0.48 will not work in future versions (0.49+) correctly.
I did try to roll back but couldn't reach that point I'll try the auto and check

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Jesus...talk about laziness, you can just click on the save option yourself. :oops::oops::oops:
no its okay just being sarcastic thats all. TBH I loved the game even though I dont like multipath games but this one stand out. I'll be more than happy to play it again even if after some updae the saves doesnt work.
Thanks Joraell for this great game. Keep it up

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got no paths ... devil gives the options any ways ... just a matter of resisting the ... ahem ... pull or just going with the flow.
This game will flow with or withour Player”s input with them hard choices :)!!

Reactions: Cocomaster

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
We got no paths ... devil gives the options any ways ... just a matter of resisting the ... ahem ... pull or just going with the flow.
This game will flow with or withour Player”s input with them hard choices :)!!
Great! , i liked the concept, i will give it a try :)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
can you get into the locked door in the cop's apartment yet? where is the key?nvm found the key during story event

Last edited:

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
MC is almost comically nonchalant about being in a girl's body. He immediately starts working at a strip club and using dildos, and does it pretty eagerly. He even seems to imitate being Scarlet or acting like a women convincingly, no one ever calls him out.

He's basically the "this is my life now" meme.

Reactions: MasterMerp
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes