Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
in short

Turned Female MC, not my thing I lost interest within 1 min, give us this option to stay Male, don't force the change.... its your game so.... its was a great game I had a lot of fun.
Aaah, sorry man, but there is not much room in development to make it optionable. Maybe before finall lunch I will make it optionable and this part of game will have 2 different ways, but now I need to pushing that storyline forward.

And I think in body swapping game you can excpect this. And it's a game, not life simulator and playing for a while as female then swap back to male is not big problem to me, especially if there is not forcing sex as female or all other stupid decisions like in other female protag games. This part is more comedy than drama.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Nothing new in 0.49
Oh, I didn't realize that there is 0.49 version already... So I repaired the changelog in 0.49 is this changes:

• 3 new dildo scenes
  • 1 new bonus scene between Angel and Devil Next release will be 0.50 with storyline continues.

Reactions: madmit

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aaah, sorry man, but there is not much room in development to make it optionable. Maybe before finall lunch I will make it optionable and this part of game will have 2 different ways, but now I need to pushing that storyline forward.

And I think in body swapping game you can excpect this. And it's a game, not life simulator and playing for a while as female then swap back to male is not big problem to me, especially if there is not forcing sex as female or all other stupid decisions like in other female protag games. This part is more comedy than drama.
While some guys i've met love a good lesbo show every now and then there are some that can't get off unless they see dick.

It's easily solved, when you have the MC move to a male body just throw a bit of male bonding in, even better, a bit of male bondage.

They will love it.

Could even get some more use out of that strapon and throw a bit of pegging their way, they will love it.

Forget Brokeback Mountain, you could make Bareback Hills a thing. If they don't want women, give them the dick the crave so much.

And to think, I was having a slow night for shitposting until this.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
After dancing in the stripclub and paying sophia it says I need to go to bed. Where do I have to go? I can´t get to the Cop´s appartment, Ivanka´s appartment nor the normal "appartment" to sleep..

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
After dancing in the stripclub and paying sophia it says I need to go to bed. Where do I have to go? I can´t get to the Cop´s appartment, Ivanka´s appartment nor the normal "appartment" to sleep..
MC as Scarlett living with Sophia in Mc's old apartment.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I don't mind it either as long as it is temporary and there is no sex whatsoever. As the MC I would have abandoned the the Cop returning to his spiritual self and repossessed the bum looking for a better mark, hell knock out the drug dealer and taking his body back.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Vote about christmas bonus scene, pick your favorite.

Mar 18, 2019
Since we're going back to man in 0.50, does that mean we won't get interactions with Angel or Devil in our female body?

Also is the female possession just a one time thing or will it reoccur at some point later?

Basically I'm into inanimate objects and lesbians in general, and my primary interest is Angel, so I'm wondering if something along those lines is planned.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Betrayed [v0.49] [Joraell] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Download Win (285MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes