Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Where's the dinning hall?
Do you mean kitchen in the apartment?
Choose to use toys (#3: 2 unavailable selection will skip this event), else just go to sleep, You can choose other toys too !!!
Go out > kitchen > Sophia
At school > go upstairs
Go to Female WC
dining hall - left side on the table (this is missing in the walkthrough)
At dining hall > Megan

Last edited:

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
Choose to use toys (#3: 2 unavailable selection will skip this event), else just go to sleep, You can choose other toys too !!!
Go out > kitchen > Sophia
At school > go upstairs
Go to Female WC
dining hall - left side on the table (this is missing in the walkthrough)
At dining hall > Megan
damn...my save passed that point

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I don't get how you think your renders and models are that much better than Braindrop's WVM. I'm mean they're nice and all but so are his. I get being confident but Jesus Christ.
1/ I didn't talked about my art, but still. If there is no difference in your eyes, maybe try to look better.
2/ Problem is all that hyping around. Like outstanding, excelent, glorious, best art on site... That's pure fanboyism not reviewing.
3/ If is something excelent on this game art definitelly is not that thing.
4/ Most of issues with art is as I said done by dev's small experiences from begining of his development, Yeah at the recent updates he do better. But it still is not masterpiece as 90% saying. And damage was done, he used too much morphing, specially on faces of his characters and if they now want to smile or do any other expressions they looks really scary or much older. Their faces is oversaturated in that way and that causing most of this difficulties and on many images eyes is squint.
5/ Man that game have maybe 15place in rating almost all 5 stars, but in way of art is far behind this rating.
6/ He is hard working guy (improvements is visible in his updates) and after some more time will make that art better and maybe the best on this site, but not today.

That's all. I'm done with this theme.

Oct 24, 2019
1/ I didn't talked about my art, but still. If there is no difference in your eyes, maybe try to look better.
2/ Problem is all that hyping around. Like outstanding, excelent, glorious, best art on site... That's pure fanboyism not reviewing.
3/ If is something excelent on this game art definitelly is not that thing.
4/ Most of issues with art is as I said done by dev's small experiences from begining of his development, Yeah at the recent updates he do better. But it still is not masterpiece as 90% saying. And damage was done, he used too much morphing, specially on faces of his characters and if they now want to smile or do any other expressions they looks really scary or much older. Their faces is oversaturated in that way and that causing most of this difficulties and on many images eyes is squint.
5/ Man that game have maybe 15place in rating almost all 5 stars, but in way of art is far behind this rating.
6/ He is hard working guy (improvements is visible in his updates) and after some more time will make that art better and maybe the best on this site, but not today.

That's all. I'm done with this theme.
That literally can be said about every game on this site, some people who love and support certain Devs do the exact same thing. You have them too so does ICStor, BON etc. But if you to just single out Braindrop out of nowhere makes you come off as a jealous, bias prick.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
That literally can be said about every game on this site, some people who love and support certain Devs do the exact same thing. You have them too so does ICStor, BON etc. But if you to just single out Braindrop out of nowhere makes you come off as a jealous, bias prick.
And what is problem ? That I didn't give it 5 stars as others? So if game is hyped that means it needs only 5 stars reviews? In my eyes it is a just average game with below average art. So 3 stars. Still don't know where is problem? I was rated more games than this one during time I'm here. I'm not playing much, but when something playing. I'm making always review.

Oct 24, 2019
And what is problem ? That I didn't give it 5 stars as others? So if game is hyped that means it needs only 5 stars reviews? In my eyes it is a just average game with below average art. So 3 stars. Still don't know where is problem? I was rated more games than this one during time I'm here. I'm not playing much, but when something playing. I'm making always review.
Your game received practically a 5 star rating but I don't think it's worthy of that so does that mean your game is overhyped as well? You said that you have a problem with people who overhyped WVM but literally people are doing the same for Betrayed lol.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Your game received practically a 5 star rating but I don't think it's worthy of that so does that mean your game is overhyped as well? You said that you have a problem with people who overhyped WVM but literally people are doing the same for Betrayed lol.
So make a review. Is it a problem for you? Still don't know why my review is bad? And others is fine. Just because I'm not so excited from tits and butts and don't giving 5 stars everywhere? When I wanted real review of my game I asked guys like Zipitty, Daxter250 and other if they want to review my game to get some real reviews and they delivers nice detailed reviews.

Tell me what I'm done bad?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Let me get this right. You followed the dev here just to complain about his review of another game in another thread? Because he didn't gave 5 stars? I am sorry but who is the prick again? :LOL:

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
SO downloaded without reading the changelog.... I thought this was the shortest update ever...lmao

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
SO downloaded without reading the changelog.... I thought this was the shortest update ever...lmao
Oh, you're talking about the 0.49 version. Not to worry, Joraell has me working hard on the game in a basement somewhere. And it's a big update.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just downloaded the game, and I'm wondering where the option is to play as female, since the game has the female protag tag.

Have I misunderstood, and should be looking for multi protag instead?
Not sure if you played the game already, but You are basically male player that inhabits different bodies, some of them are female. Think Avatar or Quantum Leap.

So it's not a multiple protagonist game. You are playing a single protagonist (male), that are sometimes in a female body.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes