Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Don't know I was doying it like that all the time. Is it bad? I will change it.
I see. I reported my post for a mod to add it. I didn't think you'd put it there yourself. :LOL:

Usually there's an asterisk with a disclaimer saying it's unofficial, not made by the developer, and to download at your own risk, and linked directly to the post of whoever made it, so they could be mad at me if something goes wrong with it. ;)

D

Deleted member 1816167

How to start v0.50 ? i can't seems to find new content.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Thank's man .) but you don't have here possible route to visit anders in his office instead of go with sophia or Ivana :D
I was curious, Which model are you using for Angel?, She is pretty unique and don't think i have seen her before.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
The poll option did say more taboo things, using incest as an example. A xxx game without some taboos is about as exciting as a woody allen movie.
You know there is a paradoxe here. Because Woody Allen actualy are in an incest relationship in his real life… Lol.

Reactions: chaughton22

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Do i understand- we are ghost who possess girls, and have lesbian sex with other girls? I like lesbian games, so if ther is must be straight sex i/m out.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just played this game for the first time and it is a fantastic game, Don't get why the transitioning into both male/female MC's is a problem as I found it really good and a great twist in the game. Look forward to future updates and this is definitely going into my one too watch list thanks Dev (y)

Reactions: Aristos and Joraell
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes