VN Ren'Py Better Life? Remake [v0.02] [MOK(BH)]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MOK (BH)

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Characters look great and I look forward to what comes next, but it can be improved a lot. If I was to change one thing would be removing Saya, the little guide thing. You do NOT need a small flying funny companion to guide the MC to whatever you want to happen next, the story does NOT need to be explained by a supernatural creature and if you leave it in, that'll only make things harder further down the line. Ditch it and make other characters explain what's happening, make the MC herself figure out what to do through interesting events or even inner monologues if you must. The best alternative would be giving the player choices, REAL choices unlike "Take the pills" or "Don't take the pills -> Take the Pills". Making a good game takes effort, but I hope you'll go the extra mile.
Godspeed, Dev!
The purpose of Saya is not to guide the MC in the story, her purpose is corruption, and in future updates will give hints if the player is stuck

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Ive go a request, can you make so that we can choose MC's name after the transformation? Rose could be the default, so maybe after that ghost looking creature asking how about Rose? and then we can choose?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
The purpose of Saya is not to guide the MC in the story, her purpose is corruption, and in future updates will give hints if the player is stuck
(y)did you see the message i dmed to you MOK(BH) hope it helps (y)

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
yes there will be

tags that will be included in the game in the future:
BDSM, blackmail, bukkake, humiliation, monster, multiple endings, lesbian, netorare, pregnancy, prostitution, sexual harassment, slave,
oh sweet
the perfect tags for such a kind of game
pls don't abandon this future gem :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MOK (BH)
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote