HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
some bug:
Tom " who are you?"
lie
after that there are 2 pics missing. there are working contents after those 2 just incase someone doesn't know.

and man first ending comes very quickly, so this gonna be a small game then?

nice that you made a offline version, good for first game, keep it up.(y)

edit: would suggest you to bring back statement that this is ur very first game and you are currently learning while making the game, it could aovid you many unnecessary harsh comments. ok I guess many wouldn't even bother to read but it would make sense to those do read;)

Last edited:

Solhel

Aug 10, 2017
I'd highly suggest avoiding or (time-consuming/difficult) convert GIF. It's a format that gets little bang for your buck.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
kek at the 1 star review on a .002, which is basically a proof of concept demo

Better only post games once theyre done lol
If someone pushes something into the public eye, the public will in turn have opinions and reactions pertaining to it, reviews don't have restrictions based on thread/game age or completion status for a reason.

Proof of concept or not, it was an extremely premature release that just showed off how poor the fundamental design and story concept is, and it somehow still managed to contain obvious errors that even a singular cursory playtest would find and have extremely poorly curated text despite having so little writing.

There's critiquing a fresh game for not having extensive QoL or fleshed out features, and then there's critiquing a fresh game for not even being worth the dev's own time to play through or read back to themselves once before pushing the release into the wild.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
If someone pushes something into the public eye, the public will in turn have opinions and reactions pertaining to it, reviews don't have restrictions based on thread/game age or completion status for a reason.

Proof of concept or not, it was an extremely premature release that just showed off how poor the fundamental design and story concept is, and it somehow still managed to contain obvious errors that even a singular cursory playtest would find and have extremely poorly curated text despite having so little writing.

There's critiquing a fresh game for not having extensive QoL or fleshed out features, and then there's critiquing a fresh game for not even being worth the dev's own time to play through or read back to themselves once before pushing the release into the wild.
I may look at this again in a year, maybe. :LOL:
I concur, this type of send it attitude for projects is foolish if it's not far enough along in its first release, it does the Dev more harm than good. The number of mistakes in a release is generally how I judge the quality of the release.

Reactions: brybry1311

Ashin415

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah, so I gave up after I hit two broken/missing pictures in a row. Perhaps in a year and with a lot more care, this game will be worth checking out again, but right now the writing is pretty bad (both in terms of story quality and just basic grammar and syntax) and the game itself is poor quality.

There are enough other HTML transformation games out there that unfortunately new ones are going to be judged by how they compare to those.

I do want to give credit to the author for at least trying to make a game and putting themselves out there, but they need to keep working at it right now.

MOK (BH)

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
MOK (BH) Forced M -> F Transformation?
Yes, it is Forced M -> F Transformation

any chance for a Linux port
Maybe in the future, I'm still new to making HTML games (when I figure out how to do it, I'll make one)

some bug:
Tom " who are you?"
lie
after that there are 2 pics missing. there are working contents after those 2 just incase someone doesn't know.

and man first ending comes very quickly, so this gonna be a small game then?

nice that you made a offline version, good for first game, keep it up.(y)

edit: would suggest you to bring back statement that this is ur very first game and you are currently learning while making the game, it could avoid you many unnecessary harsh comments. ok I guess many wouldn't even bother to read but it would make sense to those do read;)
The story might change, might be longer (pun intended), and I guess I will decrease the number of gifs in the story, and I guess I will put back the statement to avoid some of the harsh comments, thanks

Last edited:

MOK (BH)

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Hi everyone, if you see an error (spelling or grammatical or a bug), it's because English isn't my first language, and I'm new to making stuff in HTML, so please be patient with me as I try to make a game and fix my mistakes.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
The problem isn't that it's "just another M2F city game" or even a transformation game (as some started talking about for whatever reason in this thread). The problem is that it's so horrible you'd think it was a parody of a "M2F city game."

No UI.
Juvenile, awful writing.
Completely nonsense plot (if you can even call anything here a plot).
2 minutes of actual gametime.

I wish this was a M2F city game. I like those, there's nothing wrong with the trope or genre. But it's not even that. It's just a waste to download.

Hi everyone, if you see an error (spelling or grammatical or a bug), it's because English isn't my first language, and I'm new to making stuff in HTML, so please be patient with me as I try to make a game and fix my mistakes.
If you are completely new to game making, that is fine, and I wish you the best of luck. But please, at the very least, bug test your own game before publishing it, and provide something more than a couple of minutes of playtime.

Last edited:

Blooms.

Dec 3, 2018
I understand dev is new to html but, this should not have been posted in its current form. The writing is sub par and just a massive wall of text at times and it doesn't have a flow. There's like, a minute of gameplay and it's just a linear gif simulator which can be fine IMO if you write a half decent story to go along with it but that's just not there. As it is right now, it feels lazy.

I wish you luck in making your game and I think you have a pretty okay starting point with what you have right now, but I'd suggest learning and practicing in HTML a bit more before you publish something, at the very least put something out that has a little more content.

As someone who's making an HTML game for fun and to learn I can sympathize with you, some things are hard to learn and understand but seriously consider waiting a bit longer before you publish. Not trying to come off as mean or like I'm putting you down, I do wish you luck in making your game and getting better at HTML, but right now its just not there.

Last edited:

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
forced transformation and get fuck by black guys with not rly a choice....... wow this game sucks
"The game has kinks I don't like. It must therefore be a bad game!"

EDIT: Turns out the game is actually not great, though not for your reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: doku99

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Not bad. Short, but hot story.
However there are 2 image errors with one of the demo paths:
fucking 02.gif and fucking 01.gif does not exist in the gifs directory, so you have to put those files or change HTML code to point to already existing fucking 002.gif and fucking 001.gif (note additional ZERO).
Waiting for continuation!

1.50 star(s) 10 Votes