Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The game seems to be very short, I played it and it was ok. I managed to get out of the game with out ever having sex with anyone. Which seemed a bit odd. especially considering the OP's gif at top. I guess it just felt to easy to me to escape and not enough forced to learn to be a woman content for what I was expecting.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
The game its really terrible, the roommate its overall useless to the story, the engrish its also hard on the eyes, you can buy some items, only the gem and the master keys are usefull, the pepper spray isnt

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Its very nice game btw. Mb there is not much content as i'd wish, but i like games with pregnancy very much so it;s ok.

Reactions: idungoofd

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Lol, it seems my game is uploaded here too.
Just wanted to say: follow this game on tfgamessite cuz i'll post fixes and new updates only there .
Almost forgot, download fixed html to prevent recent bugs.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
If this writer is ESOL then please get someone to proof/translate for you. Its ... really distracting to read something sexually based with the sentence structure of a 4th grader.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I really liked the choice of gifs, also enjoyed very much bondage/machine content in this, there's not nearly enough games that deal with this. I feel like scenes could be a little more descriptive, gifs are supposed to complement text content, not the other way around.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes