alphawolf902

May 10, 2019
got 3 endings (don't know if there's more) in less than an hour and a half. this game is pretty decent; however, it could have more content, and it could have more options after givnig birth or getting pregnant that is. Getting pregnant in this game is a for sure end to the story unless you manage to get everything else first, the system is janky to be honest; but it was a good game.

Reactions: Prawnboy99

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
got 3 endings (don't know if there's more) in less than an hour and a half. this game is pretty decent; however, it could have more content, and it could have more options after givnig birth or getting pregnant that is. Getting pregnant in this game is a for sure end to the story unless you manage to get everything else first, the system is janky to be honest; but it was a good game.
Bad endings :
Died from starving
Public end(corruption is too high)
Elder's toy(get pregnant and come to Elder's house in a middle of his route)
Pregnant end(give birth)
Elder's concubine(finish Elder's route)

Good endings:
Escaped with Kate(achieved through sewers, Moahim's route or killing the Elder by yourself). This ending has options depending on pregnant MC, pregnant Kate and Megan's route.
Solo escape. Kate is left cuz she gave birth.
Options: pregnant MC, Megans's route.

Anonymous_990

Sep 22, 2018
Mega link is not working (The file you are trying to download is no longer available. The account that created this link has been terminated)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Bad endings :
Died from starving
Public end(corruption is too high)
Elder's toy(get pregnant and come to Elder's house in a middle of his route)
Pregnant end(give birth)
Elder's concubine(finish Elder's route)

Good endings:
Escaped with Kate(achieved through sewers, Moahim's route or killing the Elder by yourself). This ending has options depending on pregnant MC, pregnant Kate and Megan's route.
Solo escape. Kate is left cuz she gave birth.
Options: pregnant MC, Megans's route.
I wasn't aware that there was a Megan route, all I've been able to do is read her diary and then the scenes just keep repeating.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I wish you could remove the eating image, as it would make grinding the days easier. It could just be text and you won't miss a thing.

Reactions: Ahomurakemi

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
what's vh?
If you haven't found the game yet

This should be the latest version- I'm pretty sure the game is technically abandoned
hence
The Katteban version- is a fan modded version- more content (really goes elbow deep on some kinks), but less translated (I think)

Reactions: Driver9r

Driver9r

Jun 26, 2017

This should be the latest version- I'm pretty sure the game is technically abandoned
hence
The Katteban version- is a fan modded version- more content (really goes elbow deep on some kinks), but less translated (I think)
thanks, will check it out.

arcade35

Dec 8, 2017

hence

Dude what's the password, it needs one while extracting from rar file, can you pls tell me

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes