Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Поставил пароль на папку с игрой!Я знаю отличный пароль! Называется "Удалить"!
Put the password on the folder with the game!I know a great password! It's Called "Delete"!

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
may want to either mention in your op that the mediafire link is just the html only or upload the zip there too
Follow this to download zip archive and fixed html for my game.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
I'm thinking about adding more routes like blacksmith's wife. I'm open for any ideas.
The game has a lot of potential.
It would be nice if the two girls gave birth and the game continues.
I would like to marry the smith.
A slave market would also be a good idea (with male and female slaves).

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
The game has a lot of potential.
It would be nice if the two girls gave birth and the game continues.
I would like to marry the smith.
A slave market would also be a good idea (with male and female slaves).
The point of pregnancy is to make players be more careful. That's why it lead to game over.
I'm thinking about logic in smith's path. I want to create wife and slave routes(depending on who impregnated mc)
I don't see a place for slave market in this setting. The Resort is a piece of civilization after all:D

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This game is a very intriguing concept. I was hoping there would be a Megan ending but its nice you can at least escape with her.
This is my second game. In future works I will put lesbian endings as well.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Any plans to work on a new game? I get the impression you are done with this one.
The next one is gonna be a remake of my first game cuz, to be honest, it is garbage. I will expand content and add few routes

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
It's been forever since an update is it abandoned? It was real interesting. not many transformation games out there

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
It's been forever since an update is it abandoned? It was real interesting. not many transformation games out there
I'm working on remake of my first game. If you have some suggestion to this one - I'm listening.

May 25, 2020
Hi I’ve played this game many times. I like the gameplay and the story. It’s not a garbage as you said. I feel the story is just short.
I have a few options and ideas regarding the new ugraded game.
1) you can add a character whom the MC meets while jogging. The character can help her escape or make her suffer more over period of time

2) make Katie more active and involved in the story. Example) MC can meet Katie occasionally outside like while jogging or working and have some fun

3) make customers and random hookups to ask for specific pleasures and the option to mc to either accept or reject them

Reactions: Balmung85

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Hi I’ve played this game many times. I like the gameplay and the story. It’s not a garbage as you said. I feel the story is just short.
I have a few options and ideas regarding the new ugraded game.
1) you can add a character whom the MC meets while jogging. The character can help her escape or make her suffer more over period of time

2) make Katie more active and involved in the story. Example) MC can meet Katie occasionally outside like while jogging or working and have some fun

3) make customers and random hookups to ask for specific pleasures and the option to mc to either accept or reject them
1) Didn't plan to add another way to escape yet. I want to expand existing routes(smith's for example)
2) Good suggestion. I'll do something like that.
3) In this story most of the people are infected. The virus stimulates their primal instincts and forces them to breed( every single virus want's to spread). That's why MC doesn't have any options except vaginal in brothel and can't reject( remember that almost all people are hostile)
This is a plan for future. Right now I'm fixing my first game and expanding content to make something more interesting.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes