sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The Katteban version- is a fan modded version- more content (really goes elbow deep on some kinks), but less translated (I think)
What sort of kinks does it focus on? Never messed around with it much

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So apparently pregnancy just happens randomly, I went to work with the matron, no sex, no nothing, just cleaning tables, didn't even mention I was drugged, then the character was pregnant and later talked about having to go to a doctor or something that didn't exist... Grand...

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
So apparently pregnancy just happens randomly, I went to work with the matron, no sex, no nothing, just cleaning tables, didn't even mention I was drugged, then the character was pregnant and later talked about having to go to a doctor or something that didn't exist... Grand...
Everything will work fine, if you will pay more attention(download fixed html)

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
I had the same issue with Firefox, try Chrome that resolved the problem for me.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
What sort of kinks does it focus on? Never messed around with it much
For starters, the katteban has more emphasis on Serena (lots of new unique content for her)
Anyway ex. off the top of my head
Getting pimped out, slavery quest line
They have a whole stockholm syndrome
staying permanently in a bandit camp or a minotaur cave or in the sewers with a slime king
scarring, disfiguring, imprisonment (with that weird portable wooden contraption that you stick your head and hands through)
new sprite work for all this btw

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes