How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Ok I just finished Ch 8 Part 2, and while I liked the game overall, I feel the developer is just adding too much convoluted story to the game. I know it will not change anything, as the developer is in too deep now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just felt there was just too much going on. But it is what it is.

but like I said, it was fun. peace.

Reactions: testo2

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.9 Part 2] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

- 432mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.8 Part 1] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT/WT+/Cheat Mod

- 386mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Part 1??

Reactions: Takkertje

huntingshark

Dec 29, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.8 Part 2] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT/WT+/Cheat Mod

- 386mb

Hey can you provide another link because mixdrop is for some reason does not make me download as it keeps opening up new windows and when the download starts it keeps failing.

gaylechris231

Oct 4, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.8 Part 2] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT/WT+/Cheat Mod

- 386mb

Brother seriously, whenever i try to download from mixdrop i have to use VPN , that means slowest download and i cannot use the browser for other things. But after waiting patiently and not using my browser for 1hr+ my download fails. Please ghost i request you to change or update the links

BakaHu

May 8, 2022

- 386mb

Why host on mixdrop?
shit is acting like I'm downloading a 15gb file,
pixeldrain or gofile everything else is slow trash.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Meet Gía (Earth)
Called and revered as the goddess of nature, she represents the element of Earth. She is older by a few seconds than Sylph, the goddess of Wind. She has elven ears and leafy branches that partially surround her body, and she likes to wear a crown of flowers, which usually grow from her hair.

Gía.jpg

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Yeah me too brother.. mixdrop is the worst place for downloading..
APK isn't required
I use
Rare are the games that don't work with it.

Also really no size limit like with apk I've played games over 3gb like harem hotel and mythic manor.

Last edited:

Gametimer

May 21, 2022

- 386mb

Thanks for the Android Port update Ghost and Koga3!

DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
APK isn't required
I use
Rare are the games that don't work with it.

Also really no size limit like with apk I've played games over 3gb like harem hotel and mythic manor.
Yeah i used JoiPlay too but only for the rpgm like renryuu ascencion,peasant quest or something like that.. i do not use it for VN type thing,because some of the game do not work for the VN game type thing

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So is there really any difference to playing the supposedly two different routes? After choosing all love choices in one playthrough and doing all corruption points in another there was basically no difference? Especially when it came to certain characters like Victoria. The plot points remained the same for her for example with her becoming a sex slave no matter what route you take. Is this the same for anyone else playing this or am I just bugged?

The reason I use her for an example is that usually when they say love route you think that it would mean you would romance her and make her your lover, while in say a corruption route you would see the MC make her a sex slave, but he does the same no matter which route I went.

Reactions: Onetogo
3.20 star(s) 75 Votes