How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well... I have to give you hope there is a chance for her redemption, so her friend (forgot the name) and assistant Mc, asked a favor about Maya... want to know what? :sneaky:
I'd rather just get with her, even if that means I'm a traitor.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not even. Just more of a general "Fuck it." Redemption arcs can fuck off. So, without an actual path for her, the original issues I had with the game, become issues again.
I don’t argue... to tell the truth, I like Maya, initially I liked her and her support for Mc even more... but then when you see the end and how she leads, it was a blow below me... although I don’t consider her traitor, but her behavior at the end really angered me, especially when she put his family in danger...

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I don’t argue... to tell the truth, I like Maya, initially I liked her and her support for Mc even more... but then when you see the end and how she leads, it was a blow below me... although I don’t consider her traitor, but her behavior at the end really angered me, especially when she put his family in danger...
I get it. Guess it doesn't really matter. I haven't played it in a long time and I don't know the facts of why she would do it. I could make something up and say that it was the higher-ups that ordered her to do it, as that was pretty much something that had happened before in her bit of backstory I remember. But truth is, I don't know.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I get it. Guess it doesn't really matter. I haven't played it in a long time and I don't know the facts of why she would do it. I could make something up and say that it was the higher-ups that ordered her to do it, as that was pretty much something that had happened before in her bit of backstory I remember. But truth is, I don't know.
Yeah. even I myself didn’t really understand her quick change in behavior... it was especially unexpected when I found out that she had been manipulating Mc since childhood, just like her two assistants... :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. even I myself didn’t really understand her quick change in behavior... it was especially unexpected when I found out that she had been manipulating Mc since childhood, just like her two assistants... :Kappa:
Yeah, not goin to wrack my brain over it and not worth playin for a redemption arc for me.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How much incest is there in this game?

Tried doing a search, but pretty much everyone is talking about incest patches, not how there's incest.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes