• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
/rant

Another "Landlady/Tenant/Roomate" vn.... Sigh... Not knocking the kink but does every new game have to be incest? The "non-incest" versions just remind you it's incest; I mean nobody says "Hi Landlady!" or "OMG, My favorite tenant!". If you are going to make a non-incest version, take the time to do it right. It's not that hard to have two different scripts.

/end rant

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The start of the script file contains this:

Code:
define Alyrelat = Character("[Alyrelation]")
define Alyrelatmc = Character("[Alyrelationmc]")
define monrelat = Character("[monrelation]")
define monrelatmc = Character("[monrelationmc]")
define alerelat = Character("[alerelation]")
define alerelatmc = Character("[alerelationmc]")
define camrelat = Character("[camrelation]")
define camrelatmc = Character("[camrelationmc]")
define clarelat = Character("[clarelation]")
define clarelatmc = Character("[clarelationmc]")
So why did the dev not use them to define the relationships?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
/rant

Another "Landlady/Tenant/Roomate" vn.... Sigh... Not knocking the kink but does every new game have to be incest? The "non-incest" versions just remind you it's incest; I mean nobody says "Hi Landlady!" or "OMG, My favorite tenant!". If you are going to make a non-incest version, take the time to do it right. It's not that hard to have two different scripts.

/end rant
Don't want to spoil it for you, but no one with a "family" fetish would get a boner from words such as Landlady, Tenant and Roommate. You can perfectly establish a relation without include mom, sis, dad, bro, in every sentence as well. This is just immersion breaking for people both into it and those that doesn't want it.

Many years ago when I rented a one-room with a family in relation to school. I never referred to any of them as land lady or land lord. Was just on a first name basis...

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Don't want to spoil it for you, but no one with a "family" fetish would get a boner from words such as Landlady, Tenant and Roommate. You can perfectly establish a relation without include mom, sis, dad, bro, in every sentence as well. This is just immersion breaking for people both into it and those that doesn't want it.
I know. I get it.

Just tired of it. Again, not knocking it... lord knows I have some weird kinks, but so many of these VNs are like this and it's one of the few kinks I'm not into.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well, i used the script as incest patch, but after that, choices dont show, only error you can ignore, without making a choice

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
"If you want mother/son & sister/brother relationships, simply overwrite the script.rpy in the "game" folder with the attached one.."
Hi help!
How do I subscribe this file in mod. I'm not sure how to do it.
Thanks for any attention!

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I don't see why the player is forced to have hot scenes with Alessia or to brutally ass rape Drake's mom...Yes I read the last message about linearity but usually when you branch out it's before BIG scenes like those start showing up not after...Other than that I like how dark the story is but the overall experience was too linear for me to fully enjoy it, there was zero control over most of the events.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
So went through the VN, and it gave me a Stepford Wives, X-Files, vibe with just a touch of Revenge Fantasy (MC is now a very dangerous Super Villain, and the home town wannabes are now ticking him off)

So my impressions is the MC is a "Special Package" that one or more quasi government shadow ops use as a scout/judas goat to "Shake things up". And on this luck instance, MC gets brought back "home" to do his thing.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
I made an intermediate update for my Mod here, the walkthrough is finished and also the relationships can be changed again. Music/audio will follow later.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
/rant

/end rant
Originally it was written as 'mom', 'sister', et al. But, this ep it was rewritten. Which I think was a bad move. Now it reads like a bubblegum wrapper.

Reactions: SteelyDan14
3.20 star(s) 78 Votes