How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Damn, I wish we could opt out of the ultra violent rape or any violence towards women. Oh well. Good luck on the game.

Reactions: Alex5280

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
What´s this hehe....yet another hidden gem sneaking it´s way up the tier list.
But i don´t like the waiting game very much, not at all.

Story is very intriguing and love EVERY tag so far. Keep up the good work.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Just for fun, I wrote a patch to fix the landlady/tenant nonsense and clean up the gender pronouns (her instead of him, etc.).

This patch is non-intrusive and should work with any version.

Also, I've added the option to rename the main character after the splash screen at the start of the game.

To install this patch copy the file zz_patch.rpy to the game folder.

Enjoy.

Note: In the current release the developer, EthanKrautz, has included the option to define your relationship with the main characters. The authors also cleaned up the gender pronoun confusion. I applaud these changes as it makes this patch unnecessary, with one exception.

This patch can still be used to rename the main character.

I'm hopeful the authors will add this feature in a future build, making this patch unnecessary.

Thanks for playing.
I tried changing the first woman to Mom or mother but it didn't do anything. Is there a certain word that needs to be used or is it just being awkward?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Render quality could be better but the game ain't bad at all I'm intrigued by the story and the MC..but damn those rape scenes are something else, I get that Drakes mom(I think his name is drake) is a class A bitch but what the MC did to her was just sick.. Dude anal raped her till she bled and urinated and then still got turned on by that shit, that's next level sick. The dude killed his dad for abusing his mom but now he's doing the same thing to another woman, sure she threatened his family but the fact that he enjoyed doing that fucked up shit to her makes him no different from his dad...im still not sure why the dev didn't give an option to rape her or not to at least allow us to decide what kind of MC we want, a sick fuck rapist or a good guy protecting those he loves, it should've been an important decision but now he just goes from sadist rapist to a loving family guy when he's at home not even thinking about his action

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yes, this scene is unfortunately completely over the top and should be optional at best. From this scene on, the MC is now for me a complete sadist, and frankly I don't want to see this person anywhere near the family again. He is now way worse then the actual "family enemies" are. It also doesn't fit at all with the (really nice) romance moments with the younger daughter - now you have to be afraid that he will rape her too! I'll have a look at the next update, but if that doesn't change, I'm probably out.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yes, this scene is unfortunately completely over the top and should be optional at best. From this scene on, the MC is now for me a complete sadist, and frankly I don't want to see this person anywhere near the family again. He is now way worse then the actual "family enemies" are. It also doesn't fit at all with the (really nice) romance moments with the younger daughter - now you have to be afraid that he will rape her too! I'll have a look at the next update, but if that doesn't change, I'm probably out.
Agreed, the dude is clearly sick.. And as u sad its weird to have these sweet romantic scenes with the baby sister and then brutally rape a women in her office or brutally rape a woman in her office and then go have those sweet moments with the baby sister.. It makes him even more sick than he already is, he's without a doubt the worse character in the game.. He goes from sadist rapist to normal family loving guy like it's nothing, he doesn't even regret the fact that he keeps raping her and I'm sure he'll rape her again in the next updates, seems like with each rape scene it gets more fucked up and if that's the devs goal then I don't really aly don't know.. I think the dev believes if he gives the MC a reason (given the fact that she's an evil bitch) to rape her it'll justify him but it doesn't.. It just makes him a sick fuck

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Agreed, the dude is clearly sick.. And as u sad its weird to have these sweet romantic scenes with the baby sister and then brutally rape a women in her office or brutally rape a woman in her office and then go have those sweet moments with the baby sister.. It makes him even more sick than he already is, he's without a doubt the worse character in the game.. He goes from sadist rapist to normal family loving guy like it's nothing, he doesn't even regret the fact that he keeps raping her and I'm sure he'll rape her again in the next updates, seems like with each rape scene it gets more fucked up and if that's the devs goal then I don't really aly don't know.. I think the dev believes if he gives the MC a reason (given the fact that she's an evil bitch) to rape her it'll justify him but it doesn't.. It just makes him a sick fuck
Yes, that somehow seems to be the "excuse" for all these actually evil acts - but it doesn't work that way for me, that only makes the MC more and more a really bad person and does not fit to the "loving son/brother". Probably the next one will be the Mother Superior in the church, since now there is also a reason for him to "punish" her....
Well, let's see with the next update.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yes, that somehow seems to be the "excuse" for all these actually evil acts - but it doesn't work that way for me, that only makes the MC more and more a really bad person and does not fit to the "loving son/brother". Probably the next one will be the Mother Superior in the church, since now there is also a reason for him to "punish" her....
Well, let's see with the next update.
Lol yeah I was thinking the same thing about mother superior, especially when he said he'll make her pay for abusing Mary.. First thing that came to my mind was, he's gonna rape her as well.. Too fucked up, he's not worthy of being the MC, no rapist should be an MC.. Nothing will justify rape so the Dev can portray these women as the most evil beings but it still doesn't make it right for the MC to rape them

But yeah let's see what happens in the next updates

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I had high hopes for this game but the last update more or less killed the game for me, it's this typical thing when a writer doesn't know what to write he goes with the most extreme shit possible.
Two other things that need to improve an option to change the name of the MC, and from what I remember the English translation also needs work.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
It seems I wasn't the only one who thought at that moment: WTF?

Yes, I saw the game tag "rape". I just didn't expected it that it's the MC (i.e. me as player) to be the one who attacks other people - and is liking that! And as mentioned from others already before he really seems to be quite a sick guy with his completely different behavior at home - well, at least so far...

For now I don't know what to think about the game. It has it's nice moments, too. And maybe some others like this (very) dark story progression (I rather not). I will probably skip a few updates and then check here again.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: The game is .. interesting, it is a pity that there are not many choices to make, I see that many say that Mc is sweet with the family, imo it seems to me that he is manipulating them the scene that the mother falls asleep and the mc start to kiss her is a creep atattitud,so for those looking for romance I don't think this game will be to your liking, the mc is a sick manipulator and I think there will be several scenes of forced sex and blackmail with at least 4 women
(It reminded me a bit of the Mc from Black Hearth Hotel)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
:unsure: :unsure: The game is .. interesting, it is a pity that there are not many choices to make, I see that many say that Mc is sweet with the family, imo it seems to me that he is manipulating them the scene that the mother falls asleep and the mc start to kiss her is a creep atattitud,so for those looking for romance I don't think this game will be to your liking, the mc is a sick manipulator and I think there will be several scenes of forced sex and blackmail with at least 4 women
(It reminded me a bit of the Mc from Black Hearth Hotel)
Thanks for the warning.

After reading some things about the rapes and since the MC is the protagonist, I know that I can include the game among my ignored.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes