How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It is not avoidable, it happens to one of the antagonist. So far the sisters are fine, but there is as scene where Mary, a nun, gets caned for speaking to the MC.
Is that the scene in the third to last preview pic? Is she a love interest and I am also guessing that is not avoidable as well?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Too many odd things dont add up. It is a bit boring and the unnecessary violence is not required. The dialogue does need a bit of a clean up. I would not say it is one I will be looking out for.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm something is missing, the mom is suddenly landlady again and the mc is named ethan again.

edit: ugh i see why now, he changed the variable names alyrelation is now alyrelat...

grohotor

May 15, 2020
"Get up and fight, you bastard ! il teach you how to respect a woman." An actual line from this game. he went full M' lady

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Started this up last night but didn't get too far, do we get to choose who we fuck with?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Is that the scene in the third to last preview pic? Is she a love interest and I am also guessing that is not avoidable as well?
Yeah that is that scene and it is not avoidable. The MC witnesses the scene, but does not try to stop it. As far as her being an LI, it looks like she probably will be later.

Nov 8, 2020
This “noir” game is very interesting, but, I really love that genre, as long as the plot is very, very well written. For this reason I found the rape of Drake's mother to be a useless and totally out of place bullshit, as an excuse to protect MC's family. If I were the mc, I would’ve rather do something else than going down Victoria’s Hershey Highway. By the way, loving the good “old ultra-violence”, when that’s appropriate, I found the main character looks so very "nothing but a lot of talk and a badge".

Reactions: Alex5280

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
her proportions are so far beyond normal its like a caricature. Why are all these millf freaks ? at least he didn't make her 7 feet tall like most of the other devs so points for that i guess

Is she avoidable as a love interest or not ?
yeah-well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg
Personally I love the milfs just the way they are. I can get her proportions may be jarring or different that what one may expect, but to each their own. I personally worship Alysha as my thicc milf goddess.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.2 Part 1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.2 Part 1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**********************************************************************************************************

of Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.1 Part 2]

Here is the Patches translation: Incest and Walkthrough/Gallery Mod ( only translation )

UPDATE Updated: 2021-06-03

di un fan Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.1 Part 2]

Here is the Patches translation:

presente le traduzioni Patches : Incest and Walkthrough/Gallery Mod ( solo le traduzioni )

UPDATE Updated: 2021-06-03

**********************************************************************************************************

of Between Salvation and Abyss [Prologue] includes incest patch

UPDATE 2021-04-18 Version: Prologue

di un fan Between Salvation and Abyss [Prologue] include incest patch

UPDATE 2021-04-18 Version: Prologue

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-07-28

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
After 7-8 updates i come back to see have this Project future to stay in my Hard-Drive or nope....

3.20 star(s) 81 Votes