How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Uh landlady's mother? She isn't in the game is she? If she is, is she avoidable?

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Do you have a chance to fix the body of Alyshia character? She's an incredibly beautiful character, but her breasts and hips are extremely large. Such a beautiful character deserves a better body. If her body was normal she would have gotten into my top 5 milf in the adult games.

The game looks good, good luck.

I have to disagree, they are perfect as they are!!!

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
given the fact that there is no description on changelogs, "incest" patch already on OP. but is there really any incest scene on current patch? or it just to change NPC names/roles?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.1 Part 2] APK -

Reactions: prosmoker1

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
The mc is still being called tenant during yoga and when Ethan talks about his time in the correctional facility.
I can't find it.

The game developer created a variable to use in place of "tenant' and only used it twice in the script.
The word 'tenant' appears in the script three times and my patch changes them to "son". One fix was added to the current release for the "tenant" reference in the yoga scene.

This is a mystery. It could be a misspelled reference. If you can provide the entire phrase, or a screen capture, I will use that to solve the puzzle.

Thanks.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I can't find it.

The game developer created a variable to use in place of "tenant' and only used it twice in the script.
The word 'tenant' appears in the script three times and my patch changes them to "son". One fix was added to the current release for the "tenant" reference in the yoga scene.

This is a mystery. It could be a misspelled reference. If you can provide the entire phrase, or a screen capture, I will use that to solve the puzzle.

Thanks.
Untitled.png
Weird the yoga one corrected itself but this one didn't.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really enjoying the story, was sad it ended all too soon, and cannot wait what happens next as we finally get an MC that's self-aware of his goals, especially after Euphor reminded him about his plans for his family. That said, Sofia is adorable, gonna be interesting who MC hooks up first, her or Jessica. :unsure:

Oh, and amazing job on Alysha, she's thicc and gorgeous! Nice variety of body types between her, Monica and Alessia!

Reactions: EthanKrautz

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Really enjoying the story, was sad it ended all too soon, and cannot wait what happens next as we finally get an MC that's self-aware of his goals, especially after Euphor reminded him about his plans for his family. That said, Sofia is adorable, gonna be interesting who MC hooks up first, her or Jessica. :unsure:

Oh, and amazing job on Alysha, she's thicc and gorgeous! Nice variety of body types between her, Monica and Alessia!
Thanks, good to read that someone appreciates Alysha's thick body. Ethan from a young age proposes something ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and he will do it even if the world turns against him. He has his goal defined and he will not forgive whoever crosses the path, be it a woman or a man. In the next update, we will see part of his past. And as for Sofia and Jessica, their time will come.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Let's say she is not really my type and I'm also not into feet but I see potential in the game because the MC is not a fucking weakling.
I just glad to see an MC thats not a self-hating pussy, afraid to go after what he wants, even if other people might not agree. The only critique I have is his tendency to keep everything to himself and not share whats goin on with him out of misplaced ego or thinking its better for his loved ones not to know what is going on with him.

As for Alysha, I may be biased since I love milfs and cougars, especially ones with curves, so the more voluptuous, the better. I admit she's extra thicc, but more realistic head to toe compared to some models who have unrealistic bodies with insane tits, narrow waists and toned everywhere else. She may be curvy, but I can appreciate how realistically proportioned she is and find that a huge turn on.

Reactions: bruce555

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Absolutely love what is done so far! I'm really excited to see more of every character. You've got some great looking models hear and a wonderful variety. Milfs are always my favorite and Alysha is an especially great one. Having a badass MC is great and I'm interested to see where the mystery part of the story goes. Really can't wait to see what's next!

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes