How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Thanks for the game demo from me as well. I liked it.
And since there are already some adaptations, I couldn't resist either...
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

May 5, 2021
Updated my Mod for the new game release Chapter 1/Part 1

Info: Thanks to wurg I changed the way the game is showing the pictures. That should probably solve the performance problems some (including me) had with the game. But: I recommend to start a new game, because this changes are mostly gone again with using old saves.

Download Mod-Ch1P1 (~37MB)
-

Android port game compressed with
integrated Mod-Ch1P1 (~90MB)

View attachment 1149685 View attachment 1171127 View attachment 1149687 View attachment 1149688 View attachment 1171128
its a legit working andriod port of the base game right

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
To be a prologue it is seen that it will be a good project. The MC's mother, ufff a woman's delight, this looks very promising.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.1 Part 1] APK -

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
when is the next update coming up?
Likely middle of the next month or something, not exactly sure about the typical update schedule of the developer, but seeing as this uses plenty of 3D renders of high definition models, I'd say it would at least take them a month, and then add a little extra for coding and possible time-wasters/mistakes, so a month and a half is pretty generous in this case, that being said, again, not familiar with this developers update schedule, so it could take less, or even longer...

Also, I'm saying about middle of next month due to the fact that the last update was at the beginning of this month :)

Reactions: hskika

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Man, whenever I see a game where the MC is named Ethan... just hits differently. Gonna try this out, good luck to the dev!

Reactions: Hadgar

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Why there is so much freckles on sofia face it gave me weird feeling after seeing dev if u see this pls lesser the freckles or removes please as its a good story so i want to keep playing but this freckles
OR you could make your own game. It is not the job of the dev to make the game how YOU want it. It is HIS game. Not YOURS. Don't like how it is made? Don't play it. Simple as that. There are a lot of games on here that I would like to play, but I think NTR is a sin. lol So I don't play them. I do not demand that the dev change his game just to cater to what I want.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Why there is so much freckles on sofia face it gave me weird feeling after seeing dev if u see this pls lesser the freckles or removes please as its a good story so i want to keep playing but this freckles
Nowt wrong with freckles my good man.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes