How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
Not sure if it is caching everything for infinite rollback or something, but by the end it was using 1.5gb of memory...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This game is using a huge amount of cpu resources and keeps crashing.
Not sure if it is caching everything for infinite rollback or something, but by the end it was using 1.5gb of memory...
Seems to be a little issue how the dev is showing the pictures of the game, explained here. I had the same problem that the game got slower and slower the more you played. In my Mod I already changed that, now it's (hopefully) fixed for me. But: it seems that this setting is also saved! So loading an old save is also loading the issue! I therefore started the game from the beginning again.

Reactions: niasolis

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
Seems to be a little issue how the dev is showing the pictures of the game, explained here. I had the same problem that the game got slower and slower the more you played. In my Mod I already changed that, now it's (hopefully) fixed for me. But: it seems that this setting is also saved! So loading an old save is also loading the issue! I therefore started the game from the beginning again.
Thanks for the link back to the previous post! Replacing "show" with "scene" completely fixed the issue. Hopefully the Dev sees the conversation and can update on their end for the next release. Only used 500mb by the end of the current content.

Reactions: EthanKrautz

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Game has potential, renders look good. And on this note, please provide me the Android port so I can actually play it.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I'm confused. Where is your Mod?

Atreides

Sep 17, 2017
Game seems to be not so bad, the plot is interesting, but the main problem is that as you progress in the game it takes more and more time to load the next step and more and more memory.
This is a very big issue and if you mix this problem with the flickering when you have an image transition (displaying 2 images with Maya in bath towel during the transition) it is very disturbing.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Do you have a chance to fix the body of Alyshia character? She's an incredibly beautiful character, but her breasts and hips are extremely large. Such a beautiful character deserves a better body. If her body was normal she would have gotten into my top 5 milf in the adult games.

The game looks good, good luck.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Do you have a chance to fix the body of Alyshia's character? She's an incredibly beautiful character, but her breasts and hips are extremely large.
I agree that her body is way too much but I'd say the same thing for Victoria she also has way too big tits.

While I generally prefer the younger girls in this game I'd say when it comes to the 3 MILF's it would be Jessica first then Victoria and Alyshia at last because of the body types.

Reactions: isotope and Sirren
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes