How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I assume this will need to be updated by the way you talk about how everything is hard coded instead of variables.
Yes, for now it's not compatible with the new game version. I'll have a look at it as soon as possible.

Edit:
I made a quick pre version of my Mod for the new game release. The music and audio stops so far after the prologue content.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Loved the plot and appreciate that you do not play as the stereotype perv wanker. Even though the MC is young, he is proactive, he did not wait for the father to die, he kills the MOFO. :ROFLMAO:

Nice twist to the dead father trope.

When the MC returns home and you see the mom's face I was like damn it this lady needs to be protected at all costs.

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
I´m playing this game since the demo and it´s great so far.

But there is something what is keeping my fun during playing at bay: the time for Renders to switch. It takes 2-5 secounds per Render and that is kind of annoying. I played another game directly after this to look, if it´s the game or my laptop but there was no time between the renders.

It´s still a good game until now ( just wanted to give some feedback).

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Loved the plot and appreciate that you do not play as the stereotype perv wanker. Even though the MC is young, he is proactive, he did not wait for the father to die, he kills the MOFO. :ROFLMAO:

Nice twist to the dead father trope.

When the MC returns home and you see the mom's face I was like damn it this lady needs to be protected at all costs.
Lol much better than the cliché "My father died in a car accident" trope.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Knowing that there are two paths (love and corruption), are the decisions that lead to each path very obvious or intuitive? Or do you need some kind of walkthrough to follow the path that you want?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, someone else having performance proble ms? This happened to me maybe once or twice but those games were buggy recognized by their devs. Win10x64
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the game, hope i'm not alone but I don't dislike the blonde chick
I´m playing this game since the demo and it´s great so far.

But there is something what is keeping my fun during playing at bay: the time for Renders to switch. It takes 2-5 secounds per Render and that is kind of annoying. I played another game directly after this to look, if it´s the game or my laptop but there was no time between the renders.

It´s still a good game until now ( just wanted to give some feedback).
Hey izumou you might be having a similar problem as MD27 because I do not have any delay between render transition. Check if that is the case.

Reactions: izumou

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm this update was pretty nice but seemed like choices arent really there when we need em.

the whole thing with the doctor for example. im not saying im against it after all she's done some shit. but im just curious what choices will be like in the future.

heres hoping we can knock her up soon:sneaky:

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
Hey izumou you might be having a similar problem as MD27 because I do not have any delay between render transition. Check if that is the case.
yeah, thanks. Looks like this was the problem. Still can´t play it smoothly , cuz my laptop is shitty. Kind of fun cuz I can play big games like BADIK,... smoothly without any complaints of my laptop. Looks like I have to switch to the Android version.

Reactions: v1900

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. monogamy route with one of available girls possible or not?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
How strange, that does not happen on my pc. Uhm, I'll test another to see. Thanks.
Ethan I noticed the same thing on mine, slow text being displayed, high GPU usage. I looked at the code and sorted it has to do with how you are displaying your images. You are using "show" to display them in the screen. As per Ren'Py docs, the show statement "the image is placed above all other images in the layer.", meaning it's just laying them down like a deck of cards, each time you click an image is being put into the memory and adding to the processing power required to run the game.

Normally when devs use the "show" statement, they also use the "hide" statement to purge the image from memory when no longer being displayed.

I would see my GPU usage go over 50% while clicking to see the next line of dialog in the game.

I did a quick replace of the "show" statements with the "scene" statement, which will purge the last image by default, and my usage dropped to nothing on my computer and everything ran smooth after that. 40 - 50% drop in GPU usage while clicking through the game.

If you look at the pics here, #1 & 2 are the original game, #3 & 4 is when I replaced the "show" statement with "scene". This is with the game sitting idle, both in the same place in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Thanks for the game demo from me as well. I liked it.
And since there are already some adaptations, I couldn't resist either...
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

May 5, 2021
I made a pre version of my Mod for the new game release.
Still to be done: music and audio integration for the new game content.

Edit:
It seems that the relationship changing does not work in my pre Mod version.
I'll fix it again with the full Mod. Sorry about that.

Download Mod-Ch1P1pre (~35MB)
Workupload

View attachment 1149685 View attachment 1171127 View attachment 1149687 View attachment 1149688 View attachment 1171128
Pls upload its android version also

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes