How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game looks interesting, I see that the dev already said that there won't be ntr, but I just hope we can deal with drake fast. Characters like him are super annoying, I know we are not supposed to like him, but when you have to deal with the same annoying dude for the whole game it makes the game less fun, at least for me. Other than that, there are some grammatical errors but nothing too bad. It's mostly the mc using him/he when he is talking about the girls instead of using her/she.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
So, not against freckles in general. On some of the models they're actually really nice. However, a couple... got slapped upside the head with the freckle setting. Sometimes they actually look dirty, instead of freckled. Kinda like they stood by a 4x4 stuck in the mud, you know?

Jul 18, 2017
good start dev, renders are exceptional as others have said scenes showing what happen to the build up of the car ride would help to understand the situation more. definitely on my watch list though, especially for Alessia, Sofia and Monica they are definitely in my Harem :love::BootyTime:

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Just for fun, I wrote a patch to fix the landlady/tenant nonsense and clean up the gender pronouns (her instead of him, etc.).

This patch is non-intrusive and should work with any version.

Also, I've added the option to rename the main character after the splash screen.

To install this patch copy the file zz_patch.rpy to the game folder.

Enjoy.
Howdy,

Thanx for the i-patch, there is one small issue I have stumbled across though. The printed text is correct using the altered name & relationships while playing the game. But I have difficulty reading due to my first stroke, I use RenPy's self-voicing feature which uses the default MC name, landlady, etc. relationship names. Do not understand why (I'm a newbie in coding).

Here's hoping you can figure it out. :)

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Howdy,

Thanx for the i-patch, there is one small issue I have stumbled across though. The printed text is correct using the altered name & relationships while playing the game. But I have difficulty reading due to my first stroke, I use RenPy's self-voicing feature which uses the default MC name, landlady, etc. relationship names. Do not understand why (I'm a newbie in coding).

Here's hoping you can figure it out. :)
Hmmm...Text-to-speech is verbalizing the original text. It's an interesting problem.

The main character's name, "Ethan" is literally written into the original script. In addition, other terms, such as "landlord", "landlady" and "roommate" are also hard coded into the game. The challenge then, is changing the words without rewriting the author's script. This method is not invasive and allows the authors to make changes to their script with less worry that a patch will break their game.

I'm hopeful that, in future versions the game authors will create variables in the code. That would solve this problem.

In the interim, I've edited the script with the patch changes and changed the MC's name to "Rycharde". To install, overwrite the script.rpy file in the \game folder. This modification will only work on this version of the game.

Enjoy.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm...Text-to-speech is verbalizing the original text. It's an interesting problem.

The main character's name, "Ethan" is literally written into the original script. In addition, other terms, such as "landlord", "landlady" and "roommate" are also hard coded into the game. The challenge then, is changing the words without rewriting the author's script. This method is not invasive and allows the authors to make changes to their script with less worry that a patch will break their game.

I'm hopeful that, in future versions the game authors will create variables in the code. That would solve this problem.

In the interim, I've edited the script with the patch changes and changed the MC's name to "Rycharde". To install, overwrite the script.rpy file in the \game folder. This modification will only work on this version of the game.

Enjoy.
Thanx. I'll look this over next update to make any needed changes. Once more, thanx.

Reactions: AbrahamFroman

aje68

Jun 13, 2019
Nice start, hopefully it'll carry on. Interesting idea and sisters look like you could easily corrupt them.
Keep it up

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes