How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can we change the name of mc ??
No, it is not possible. The name has a personal meaning for the dev (link) and is therefore not changeable in the original game. I might have a look at it later if I could integrate that in my Mod, too.

Edit:
I've made a Mod update. Now you can rename the MC, the landlord/mother and the tennants/sisters + changing the relationships (while playing the game, in my mod menu).

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
When I start the game I get this
View attachment 1171171
so I say it is changeable.
So far the name is "hard coded" in the dialogs, so there's no name changing possible without modding it.

Edit: I think you use the incest patch, there is also a MC renaming function integrated. But this patch was made for the demo version, dont know if it is still working properly for the game prologue.

Last edited:

Guss

May 26, 2018
The redhead in the promo shots, looks like she's missing her areola and nipple. Other than that, renders look great! I'm also going to wait for a few more updates to see how this levels out

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
The redhead in the promo shots, looks like she's missing her areola and nipple. Other than that, renders look great! I'm also going to wait for a few more updates to see how this levels out
I think there's one above where it should be and its way too small. it looks like a pimple or a mosquito bite but either way it is off. The story is weird and as i posted about earlier a few of the models are off (mom especially). the neighbors mom is actually not a bad model for the Milf build. busty (if missing a nipple or two) but not out of this world and her waist is proportioned well with her hips. I dont know the exact proportions bust-waist-hips should be but i think 3:2:3 is a good porportion for a curvy woman that one is like a meter around top and bottom but like 40cm waist.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.1 Part 1] [Ethan Krautz] ORIGINAL SIZE: 360MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (104MB)
Compressed version for LINUX (87MB)
Compressed version for MAC (60MB)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
me at the end of prologue: not into this thing so ill make her as mc lover instead.
me after chapter 1: F this B. ill turn this B into mc's slave

Reactions: xbinhoux

Tidalwave

Jan 10, 2020
WOW, MC jokerized that puta, I was not expecting that. Maybe this will be good after all. (y) Graphics look a bit dated and the dialogue needs a lot of proofreading, will be watching further updates, not much to judge yet. But it's got a cute redhead with freckles so that goes a long way! :D 105MB is really small, even for a demo. Gonna need an I-patch, I loathe the "landlady" & "roommate" titles.
Thank You Looks Good

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hi, someone else having performance proble ms? This happened to me maybe once or twice but those games were buggy recognized by their devs. Win10x64
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the game, hope i'm not alone but I don't dislike the blonde chick

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Hi, someone else having performance proble ms? This happened to me maybe once or twice but those games were buggy recognized by their devs. Win10x64
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the game, hope i'm not alone but I don't dislike the blonde chick
How strange, that does not happen on my pc. Uhm, I'll test another to see. Thanks.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not a huge fan of the Victoria stuff but her looking like a member of KISS halfway through was amusing.

Reactions: v1900

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
this is already being released in parts despite being already broken down into chapters? thats not a good sign. a giant red flag for me being in the very first chapter.

i imagine chapter 10 will be a whole mass of parts if/when it eventually gets there as choices will split paths.
why would anyone choose to break it into chapters and then not release a chapter at a time? madness
Generally because everyone likes it when a game updates regularly, and if a dev waited until the whole chapter was done it could take months without an update.

Reactions: Tragic Princess
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes