How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'd like to see you do better then; Or are you just gunna criticize and complain?
So by that logic, only other devs are ever allowed to say something negative about a game? Is this what you are going for?
I hope you realize how incredibly silly that sounds.
Devs don't need white knights. They need fair critics, without criticism, how would they know where to improve or where their game is lacking?
In this case, fe. and I have no problem with the game at all, but it is not exactly screaming novelty, is it?
Look at today's market for adult games, how much of a chance to be really successful is there, if your game is just another run-of-the-mill incest game?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Been a while since I checked this is the torture avoidable? It doesn't happen to the girls does it?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So by that logic, only other devs are ever allowed to say something negative about a game? Is this what you are going for?
Devs don't need white knights. They need fair critics, without criticism, how would they know where to improve or where their game is lacking?
In this case, fe. and I have no problem with the game at all, but it is not exactly screaming novelty, is it?
Look at today's market for adult games, how much of a chance to be really successful is there, if your game is just another run-of-the-mill incest game?
and?

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Wait why was the MC put in a "juvenile detention center" for years again?
For something that is unrealistic, you don't get sent to juvies for self-defense, considering the father was beating the shit out of his mother, and also had beat him up, finally that he was dead its not like anyone would have sided with the dead child abuser, sometimes people in prison get killed for doing that sort of thing, so the notion a kid would be sentenced to juvies for self-defense is insanity.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
You are correct, devs need a fair and constructive criticism to improve their work, however the original post was not constructive, it was the same generic "This VN is shit" comment used by 90% of the posters.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Been a while since I checked this is the torture avoidable? It doesn't happen to the girls does it?
It is not avoidable, it happens to one of the antagonist. So far the sisters are fine, but there is as scene where Mary, a nun, gets caned for speaking to the MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are correct, devs need a fair and constructive criticism to improve their work, however the original post was not constructive, it was the same generic "This VN is shit" comment used by 90% of the posters.
Your problem was paying attention to the person that posted it. All the drwho guy does is complain, pretty sure he's a troll. I know a lot of people including devs have him blocked.

No point responding to him.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Your problem was paying attention to the person that posted it. All the drwho guy does is complain, pretty sure he's a troll. I know a lot of people including devs have him blocked.

No point responding to him.
I kind of figure, I saw him 5 times today and all he did was complain, don't know what's his problem.

In any case, I don't think the VN is that generic but that´s just me, different opinions and all that.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

grohotor

May 15, 2020
the titty mutant ruins it. replace her with a loli
her proportions are so far beyond normal its like a caricature. Why are all these millf freaks ? at least he didn't make her 7 feet tall like most of the other devs so points for that i guess

Is she avoidable as a love interest or not ?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
It is not avoidable, it happens to one of the antagonist. So far the sisters are fine, but there is as scene where Mary, a nun, gets caned for speaking to the MC.
Is that the scene in the third to last preview pic? Is she a love interest and I am also guessing that is not avoidable as well?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes