• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
be glad it does, some of us had the dubious pleasure to experience it as a surprise, because dev doesn't think its something players should be eased into.
What's even more strange, is that there was lots of talk and thinking of prolapse in this update, but then never happen.

Reactions: Issikka

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
be glad it does, some of us had the dubious pleasure to experience it as a surprise, because dev doesn't think its something players should be eased into.
Is it as bad as that one hentai where a chick with uterine prolapse uses her protruding cervix to fuck this other chick?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
MILFs ain't. Rest of them are. I think there are 4 milfs.
technically none of them are. tho the explanation is kind of a spoiler
Is it as bad as that one hentai where a chick with uterine prolapse uses her protruding cervix to fuck this other chick?
that sounds hilarious imo. its so physically impossible that krautz should add it for ridiculousness

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I was interested in this game until I read a few things about unavoidable anal prolapses...So how bad it is really boys?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Message from a few pages ago sums this game up pretty well. This dev really loves his prolapses.
Well shit. I wish I hadn't seen ANY of that just now. It always weirds me out when someones sexual kink is causing actual physical harm to people in what IRL could be life threatening ways.
Hard pass.
I would thank you for the info but I can't thank the man that showed me those images. :LOL:

Reactions: Adoringfan
3.20 star(s) 78 Votes