How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well if you see my account, you can guess that i know shit about how this website, thanks for the info though.
If you look down a little below the cover image you will see these lines for every thread.

Developer: With the dev and dev links to their sites.

Reactions: Pursom

Pursom

Sep 25, 2022
EthanKrautz Hello, second attempt this time, hope you're no bot.
I'm not criticizing your work, but was it necessary to make the MC into simp bitch?
like the kind who does not have the same haircut as a jonas brothers or doesn't have the attitude of a new gen feminist?

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
EthanKrautz Hello, second attempt this time, hope you're no bot.
I'm not criticizing your work, but was it necessary to make the MC into simp bitch?
like the kind who does not have the same haircut as a jonas brothers or doesn't have the attitude of a new gen feminist?
If i may ask, did we play the same game? because i've replayed this game about 3 times. And i really have no clue where this comment of yours comes from. I may need to replay it again as i haven't played it in a good while.

Pursom

Sep 25, 2022
If i may ask, did we play the same game? because i've replayed this game about 3 times. And i really have no clue where this comment of yours comes from. I may need to replay it again as i haven't played it in a good while.
Yep finished it couple hours ago.
and i maintain what i said.

• Haha
Reactions: DragonsFear

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
Yep finished it couple hours ago.
and i maintain what i said.
Man idk what kind of mc you like. But if you think this mc is a "simp bitch" then just play raptus where you can literally rape people. And use foul language and literally be a monster. Feels like you would love that

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 81 Votes