How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game was initially released on Mar 30, 2021

And over two years later the dev doesn't have one of the things that should be in the game DAY ONE. A gallery/replay. Utterly ridiculous.

Really wish the mom's tits weren't ridiculous size. It frankly ruins any attraction of her, she'd be cute with normal size. Makes me think a 13 yr old made this game.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.9 Part 1] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 419mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Gametimer

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Anal, my top fetish. Prolapse anal, :sick:
That's like spreading shit on your cake instead of frosting. Why ruin something so beautiful? :poop:
I had such high hopes for this game too. :cry:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man, I'm really enjoying this story so far. But I'm not enjoying seeing the many unavoidable Anal prolapse scenes. (Or the fact that this title has a heavy amount of anal scenes, as I dislike the butt fucking kink.) :sick:

It would be great and most likely could be beneficial in the long-run (increasing and holding a larger fan base = more potential to gain a larger pool of financial supporters), to maybe include choices for the player(s) to remove the brutal and cruel Anal damage scenes (offering a choice for a tame scene without it, or adding a pussy sex scene in it's place).

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Code:
if elect =="You have a sexy and sensually attractive body" :
should be - there is a period at the end
if elect =="You have a sexy and sensually attractive body." :
Code:
if elect =="You have a beautiful body." :
should be - there is an extra L on the original variable
if elect =="You have a beautifull body." :

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I feel they should have a rule. If ANY games use a different language besides English, they MUST have a translator or translation in the game. I'm getting REALLY PISSED having to use Google translate just to understand what is being said.

Feb 14, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 8 Pt 2 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 327 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Can you please update the mod Android port

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Some of us have lives and shit to do. I make no promises as to when a game will update, only THAT it will update.
Okay. Cool so it will be updated. That is all we wanted to know.

Yeah we understand that you got other stuff to do. But at-least letting us know that it be updated over time be good. Just drop in saying it be updated once and then we won't disturb you repeatedly.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Okay. Cool so it will be updated. That is all we wanted to know.

Yeah we understand that you got other stuff to do. But at-least letting us know that it be updated over time be good. Just drop in saying it be updated once and then we won't disturb you repeatedly.
I port hundreds of games, I'm not gonna drop in to all the threads because people have no patience. I just wish people would believe me when I say i will update!

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes