How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
i really did like this game a lot but once the dev starting bombarding it with the anal prolapse without the option to turn it off i quit the game to me that shit is just as gross as urination or scat.
I dont mind them so I never gave it much thought .... but yeah, prolapse is one of those fetishes extreme enough that you might want to put them behind a toggle:ROFLMAO:. But then again... you are going to miss so many good scenes..:BootyTime:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I see there's a large conversation about the prolapse anus part, I just have to really agree that it needs to be optional. I see this game and remember the majority of the scenes from a few updates ago and want to download it again. Then, I remember the prolapsed anus part and instantly reconsider downloading. It's a great game, but that part just really disgusted me on a level that I would skip every sex scene that involves that.

Reactions: Boldano and MrBenny

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
There are 36 preview images for this game, more than any I have seen, and not one of them shows what 80% of this game is about.

The opening scene with Sofia kills me, how in the fuck is she skateboarding on grass. And not only once, but twice.

Renders are pretty meh. They were fine to start with but SO many games now have stellar renders that these kind of just suck now. Things are just a little blurry / fuzzy

These should be the preview scenes so people know what they are getting into. These are all different scenes with different girls btw.
1696998416069.png
1696998654017.png
1696998782798.png
1696998947431.png

Idk wtf kind of anal this dev has had in his life, but if they think this is what normally happens....sheesh

*edit* I had to turn the game off. It just doesnt get better. This is the first game I've played on here where I think the sex scenes make the game worse.

Last edited:

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
I just gotta take a moment to give a big shoutout to the game dev, This game has been an absolute blast, and it's given me so much joy and excitement.(Prolapses included :giggle:) So, thank you for your hard work and for giving us this amazing experience.

EthanKrautz :love: (y)(y)(y)

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
damn this update was brutal and i love it , i do not wish to be in place of those 3 guys they take :ROFLMAO:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Anal prolapse this... anal prolapse that.... There are also vaginal prolapses as well.
View attachment 2996585
Could be solved by simply putting those 2 tags in the Genre spoiler on the first post. Saying you personally like extreme fetish means nothing when a simple Vaginal/Anal Sex tag could also mean elbow deep fisting to you.

Helps to be clear what is and isn't in your game. Just sayin'.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
IT'S BECOMING SO CONFUSING..SO MANY NAMES,SO MANY TIMELINE AND IT'S BECOMING A BIT DITURBING TOO... i don't know if i like how MC act wiith his beloved ones now...

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Also;

Screenshot_2.png

Why are they always leaving things until tomorrow?

Did you know that something is happening "tomorrow" 67 times, as of this version?

Just say it now, not need to wait until tomorrow.

The MC should spend less time fucking around and rather actually get shit done, no one needs to see 20 different prolapses between "well move to the mansion tomorrow" and actually moving to the mansion tomorrow.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Just answer, you cunt, will the fucking phones and internet still work at the new place or should they cancel their netflix and amazon prime subscriptions?

every.
fucking.
thing.

It's always either tomorrow or "I can't tell you, you'll have to find out later for yourself!"

Absolutely fucking mental.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes