Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Between Salvation and Abyss - WT/WT+/Cheat Mod [Ch9P2aWT] [KoGa3]

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2449816

Overview:
This Mod adds choices recommendations (WT and WT+),
game music + jukebox, cheating options and
a scene replay
to the game.

June 8, 2023
Since my Mod has still unfortunately troubles with the new game release
I made at least a Mod update with basic features for the new game version Ch8Part2.
Mostly it's now the walkthrough (and WT+) and the cheat option for the game points.
All other functions are stopped now.

Updated: 2023-06-08
Game: Between Salvation and Abyss
Developer: Ethan Krautz - - - -
Modder: KoGa3 - F95zone / /
Mod Version: Ch8P2WT
Game Version: Ch8Part2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod-Ch8P2WT (~2MB)
-

Info: here an Android port with my Mod integrated: Link

Hii. Ch 9 part 1 is now available . https://f95zone.to/threads/between-salvation-and-abyss-ch-8-part-2-ethan-krautz.78309/post-11921589

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
Decided to make an update with the "basic" Mod features again (Walkthrough/WT+, renaming, cheats).
But the other former features like Replay, music/jukebox or more game settings are still not compatible to the game (since chapter 8 part 2) and therefore not available anymore. Maybe I make a complete version (game +Mod) with a compatible Renpy and add these features again when the game is finished. We'll see.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi KoGa3 first of all thank you for the mod.
I have a little question to ask you. I saw that when the game gives you choices, there are some recommendations from you.
To which I asked myself the question, what is the difference between love and corruption in the game? Because I'll explain to you, I am more inclined towards relationships of love than of corruption. So I was wondering, how much does this affect whether I choose to use your recommendations? It will always be like this? That is, do you only recommend a path of corruption? Or at some point, is it different? Because I'd rather they love me and not that they become like sluts.

So this is why i am asking who difference is love vs corruption? I do not like to read you are me slut, suck me cock... i prefer a more romance approuch.
So can you give me some advice? Do i need to use you reccomandations? Or do i need to restart e use only love choice?
Just to understand, because soon or later this corruption vs love start to spread trough me game.

Thank you

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi KoGa3 first of all thank you for the mod.
I have a little question to ask you. I saw that when the game gives you choices, there are some recommendations from you.
To which I asked myself the question, what is the difference between love and corruption in the game? Because I'll explain to you, I am more inclined towards relationships of love than of corruption. So I was wondering, how much does this affect whether I choose to use your recommendations? It will always be like this? That is, do you only recommend a path of corruption? Or at some point, is it different? Because I'd rather they love me and not that they become like sluts.

So this is why i am asking who difference is love vs corruption? I do not like to read you are me slut, suck me cock... i prefer a more romance approuch.
So can you give me some advice? Do i need to use you reccomandations? Or do i need to restart e use only love choice?
Just to understand, because soon or later this corruption vs love start to spread trough me game.

Thank you
Hi. The "love" and "corruption" points here in this game are imo more to show you rougher scenes or slightly "softer" ones, mostly for the sex scenes. But it's not changing the main gameplay/story itself, at least so far. I assume there will probably be two endings with some different content depending which points are higher.

I actually did the recommendations to see most of the content at that game point, but it's not a must to follow them.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi. The "love" and "corruption" points here in this game are imo more to show you rougher scenes or slightly "softer" ones, mostly for the sex scenes. But it's not changing the main gameplay/story itself, at least so far. I assume there will probably be two endings with some different content depending which points are higher.

I actually did the recommendations to see most of the content at that game point, but it's not a must to follow them.
Ok thank you for the answer. For now i use you raccomandation as a guideline. But I will try to stay more on the love path if I can. For now the recommendations were certainly better. So thanks for the reply.

Also, i do not know if is possible, but there is a way to change also the MC surname? Or is it too complicated? Pure curiosity if it is possible or not. I mean i do not know if the MC surname is used very much in the story. I just see it one time till now. So just asking. Because it would be even more immersive.
Thank you again

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Also, i do not know if is possible, but there is a way to change also the MC surname? Or is it too complicated? Pure curiosity if it is possible or not. I mean i do not know if the MC surname is used very much in the story. I just see it one time till now. So just asking. Because it would be even more immersive.
Thank you again
Not within this mod at the present time no, You would need to edit the surname in all the RPY files in the main game archives to change the last name, but I think the last name is used more often in the game's storyline so you may want to look at that in more detail before deciding if you want to go that route or not.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Ok thank you for the answer. For now i use you raccomandation as a guideline. But I will try to stay more on the love path if I can. For now the recommendations were certainly better. So thanks for the reply.

Thank you again
Made now a first attempt to add a renaming option for the surename:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Download Mod Ch9P1aWT

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hi anyone help me this one please
Unfortunately not sure what is causing that issue. The 'Ayshaname' is defined in my Mod.
Maybe try this save from the start of Chapter 8 Part 2.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Made now a first attempt to add a renaming option for the surename:
View attachment 2999363 View attachment 2999364

Download Mod Ch9P1aWT
Koga you awesome! :love: I finally had the chance to try it just right now and I changed the surname and it seems to work perfectly!
Now it's even more immersive! Really an awesome work! Hope also the next update have this little thing too

Edit#1
Sorry to ask this, can you tell me if there is any problem in the mod, if instead of using the term "sister" or "brother" I change it to "sis" and "bro"?
I feel this term more affectionate. But I don't want to cause any damage, so I prefer to ask first. Also because i change mother to mom (but i see that in the mod was already present as a choice). But about brother and sister, I didn't notice any diminutives if i can say it diminutives.

Thank you

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Koga you awesome! :love: I finally had the chance to try it just right now and I changed the surname and it seems to work perfectly!
Now it's even more immersive! Really an awesome work! Hope also the next update have this little thing too

Edit#1
Sorry to ask this, can you tell me if there is any problem in the mod, if instead of using the term "sister" or "brother" I change it to "sis" and "bro"?
I feel this term more affectionate. But I don't want to cause any damage, so I prefer to ask first. Also because i change mother to mom (but i see that in the mod was already present as a choice). But about brother and sister, I didn't notice any diminutives if i can say it diminutives.

Thank you
That shouldn't be a problem for the Mod. Only thing that could be weird is maybe others (like your mother) is saying then also "sis" and "bro" instead of "sister" and "brother", too.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
KG... as always... you rock!
Thank you for your efforts on ALL the mods you create. It makes most of the games more pleasurable/enjoyable to play.