4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Were there any other scenes? Was that all of the update? :(
Pretty sure that was all of it. Now it makes sense why the dev calls his updates
v0.1.5 - Part 1
v0.1.5 - Part 2
v0.1.5 - Part 3
v0.1.6 - Part 1
His naming scheme is actually really accurate.
You should only check in every 3 months if you want to have multiple scenes to enjoy.

• Sad
Reactions: Dkdk

Dkdk

Jul 3, 2017
Pretty sure that was all of it. Now it makes sense why the dev calls his updates
v0.1.5 - Part 1
v0.1.5 - Part 2
v0.1.5 - Part 3
v0.1.6 - Part 1
His naming scheme is actually really accurate.
You should only check in every 3 months if you want to have multiple scenes to enjoy.
Damn. I really like the character models in this game and the story pacing is decent. I was really looking forward to the update for the red haired girl.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Dkdk

Jul 3, 2017
So in overall, it's 3 nsfw scenes in total :)
If you want some spoiler, here you are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there is much of build-up story in this update :) which lead to naughty thing in later update.
Awesome! I will still be looking forward to it nonetheless. You da goat.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
So in overall, it's 3 nsfw scenes in total :)
If you want some spoiler, here you are:
And there is much of build-up story in this update :) which lead to naughty thing in later update.
i was hoping for more freya sharing
cant wait for the update.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i was hoping for more freya sharing
cant wait for the update.
Freya and Evey are the only girls I care about, so it does suck when we're not given a lot of their content. But... the story does need to progress, which this recent update did do. Not my favorite update, but it was fun.

Someone mentioned it's not worth $10... but I support devs like this regularly, not just when the update comes out. I believe this dev will continue to bring quality content and deserves the support. He's been very consistent so far and even if the monthly updates are smaller, they are still monthly so far.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Freya and Evey are the only girls I care about, so it does suck when we're not given a lot of their content. But... the story does need to progress, which this recent update did do. Not my favorite update, but it was fun.

Someone mentioned it's not worth $10... but I support devs like this regularly, not just when the update comes out. I believe this dev will continue to bring quality content and deserves the support. He's been very consistent so far and even if the monthly updates are smaller, they are still monthly so far.
100% agree, I'm really only interested in Freya and Eve but this is up there as one of my favorite new games after the lost of Runaway Princess

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Erm.. the ntr tag brought me here. So is there ntr or just sharing?

I don't get off as much from sharing as compared to getting cucked and lose the love of my life :4Head:

Reactions: giorgyo777

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
Erm.. the ntr tag brought me here. So is there ntr or just sharing?

I don't get off as much from sharing as compared to getting cucked and lose the love of my life :4Head:
From the 0.1.5 update, the game has 2 separate routes for ntr/sharing

Reactions: M3lly

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
Does it know when the latest update will be public?
1.6 released on 9th of october, 1.5 went puplic the 15th. So i assume 1.6 will be released about a week after 1.7 comes out, but theres no ETA for it yet.:rolleyes:
(Probably in two or three weeks)

Edit: The one time i make an estimation, the dev decides to make the update a bit longer this time :sneaky:

(per patreon): Estimated time of the update: Last week of this month.

Last edited:

Dkdk

Jul 3, 2017
1.6 released on 9th of october, 1.5 went puplic the 15th. So i assume 1.6 will be released about a week after 1.7 comes out, but theres no ETA for it yet.:rolleyes:
(Probably in two or three weeks)

Edit: The one time i make an estimation, the dev decides to make the update a bit longer this time :sneaky:

(per patreon): Estimated time of the update: Last week of this month.
Curious to see what 1.7 update content could be about since it is taking longer than the last few updates. Hopefully in time we'll see.

Dkdk

Jul 3, 2017
Can you tell me with the spoiler what is the ntr scene in question please? :)
The content is still developing and there are just bunch of declarations of what the MC and LIs want to do at the moment (besides content of teasing and exhibitionism here and there).

If you want, you can try the game and catch up in one sitting, it's pretty good.

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes