4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
Are there non sharing scenes??
Where mc is the only man who has sex with his li's???
Because I have saw few comments saying there are two sharing scenes
But didn't saw any scenes about non sharing
ntr/sharing is optional :) there is always a romance path so don't worry.

Reactions: kratos1234

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Between Worlds [v0.1.5-PartIII] Unofficial Android Port + RiamMar's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 297mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update it pls

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
How is the harem path content compare to the ntr/sharing content. Is their more content for one than the other? Do they share some sex scenes or are they completely separate?

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
How is the harem path content compare to the ntr/sharing content. Is their more content for one than the other? Do they share some sex scenes or are they completely separate?
It comes in last currently. Sharing has the most, NTR second and Harem/Rom last. Saying that it is one developer working on this game so he can only do so much, eventually they all will even out and the Harem/Rom scenes that are in game already are very good. Some scenes cross over because the MC will never have the women stolen from him so some scenes between MC x LI will always be in all routes. All sharing and NTR in game is allowed by a choice the MC makes. The LI's wont do anything the MC does not allow.

As one of his supporters i can tell you most if not all of his supporters prefer the Sharing/NTR taking priority and i wouldnt expect that to change anytime soon, Role Player does it very well. Its why we support him. If your looking for more romance/harem i would check back later.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
good to know thanks!!
Nice update...
Just wondering if all the girls will be with only one guy each for the NTR/NTS route or there will be a route where more than one girl can get involved with only one guy? for example Freya X Travis X Evelyn or Evelyn X Randolf X Freya.....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It comes in last currently. Sharing has the most, NTR second and Harem/Rom last. Saying that it is one developer working on this game so he can only do so much, eventually they all will even out and the Harem/Rom scenes that are in game already are very good. Some scenes cross over because the MC will never have the women stolen from him so some scenes between MC x LI will always be in all routes. All sharing and NTR in game is allowed by a choice the MC makes. The LI's wont do anything the MC does not allow.

As one of his supporters i can tell you most if not all of his supporters prefer the Sharing/NTR taking priority and i wouldnt expect that to change anytime soon, Role Player does it very well. Its why we support him. If your looking for more romance/harem i would check back later.
To be fair you should explain thats only if you count the scenes which someone sees on multiple paths as part of that path's count. In other words saying the "Sharing" path has most is because it consists of both types of scenes, and by definition in any game would always have most.

If we count the actual number of scenes, there's what, like 3-4 "soft-ntr/sharing" scenes right now, soft meaning kissing or touching (game version 1.6part i), and maybe 10 or so vanilla scenes, ranging from BJs to sex to touching freja in bed etc. So while the sharing path has more scenes by nature, overall the game has far more vanilla scenes.

Reactions: 6ambino and SlapE

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just pledged but only basic tier so I can't really see much post on patreon. I want to be sure... will the game eventually have NTR? Or it is only sharing? If we can't slowly lose LI it is kind of boring..
Everything he has said on discord and this site has indicated the NTR/NTRS route will be more about sharing/swinging/polygamy. In this post he said he will avoid netorare at all costs: https://f95zone.to/threads/between-worlds-v0-1-6-part-i-roleplayer.129383/post-9277805

Dkdk

Jul 3, 2017
I honestly think Sharing/Swinging is the perfect goldilock balance between Vanilla and NTR. While strictly vanilla or NTR can get stale and boring quick the S/S genre actually requires a certain degree of creativity in storytelling to make sense and no two stories are quite the same. It can also tease either side of the spectrum without locking it in.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Everything he has said on discord and this site has indicated the NTR/NTRS route will be more about sharing/swinging/polygamy. In this post he said he will avoid netorare at all costs: https://f95zone.to/threads/between-worlds-v0-1-6-part-i-roleplayer.129383/post-9277805
Thanks for sharing. That's just too bad. If dev is avoiding NTR at all costs, why would he want a NTR tag for his game? He will attract the wrong people. Isn't there a sharing/swing tag for netorase? Sorry if this has been asked before.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes