4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for sharing. That's just too bad. If dev is avoiding NTR at all costs, why would he want a NTR tag for his game? He will attract the wrong people. Isn't there a sharing/swing tag for netorase? Sorry if this has been asked before.
For now, the 'swinging' tag is used for netorase, sharing, and swinging. Whenever the site updates with their new tags, there will be more accurate tags to use.

Reactions: Joshy92

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
For now, the 'swinging' tag is used for netorase, sharing, and swinging. Whenever the site updates with their new tags, there will be more accurate tags to use.
Yeah, which is exactly what I said. Doesn't explain why this needs the Netorare tag though.

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
The doubt was brought to my attention. So I'm clearing things up.
The tag Netorare is there because there is a separate route. How could you not encounter this scene? It is blowing my mind. The talk leading up to it and the dialogues..
You'd know it isn't sharing or swinging and clearly leans towards Netorare because there is a romance element between Li and other guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you will not see in this visual novel is intense pain, dreadful humiliation, or a gloomy ending. I know the appeal of these tropes; they are good, but they just don't suit here.

I don't give a toss about one-line definition tags because they are always inadequate. You play and fucking decide things for yourself.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
The tag Netorare is there because there is a separate route. How could you not encounter this scene? It is blowing my mind. The talk leading up to it and the dialogues..
You'd know it isn't sharing or swinging and clearly leans towards Netorare because there is a romance element between Li and other guy.

What you will not see in this visual novel is intense pain, dreadful humiliation, or a gloomy ending. I know the appeal of these tropes; they are good, but they just don't suit here.

I don't give a toss about one-line definition tags because they are always inadequate. You play and fucking decide things for yourself.
NTR is one of the most hotly debated topics on this site and is cesspool not worth wading through in terms of discussion. If the admins of this site still can't beat the definition into people's heads, neither will an obviously placed warning that said content is GOING TO APPEAR if you make that choice.

That being said, it's always appreciated when well written stories that include NTR give you the option of avoiding it despite never being a requirement. I'm personally way too greedy to enjoy such content, and sometimes I just like being an ass by hoarding all of the LI's to myself.

All of that aside, you've got a clear writing style that makes the story enjoyable to experience. Never let schmucks like us try to dissuade you from writing the story you want to write just because it includes content we might not enjoy :)

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020

Really don't want to be that guy but telling your LI to go accept another guy and the LI accepting that guy based on your instructions is technically not NTR. It is not considered losing if you give it away.

But let's just stop at that. I am just saying what I think and understand. I am not here to tell people what to do, just want to clear things up. A game with both Harem and NTR tag attracts both side of audiences with polarising preference. Just a mention of NTR get tonnes of face palms.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
On that note, you've any idea when those new tags will actually be implemented? I swear that's been "the plan" for a good 13 months now....

Great!

For what one small voice on the f95 forums is worth - I'd request you do your best to keep the scenes on both paths exciting and intense, my pet peeve is when the "harder ntr" paths get the more sexually explicit scenes, when they shouldn't be correlated; just have emotionally light but physically intense scenes for sharing.

Yeah, which is exactly what I said. Doesn't explain why this needs the Netorare tag though.
It's probably to pre-empt the ree-rees coming out of the woodwork, though I'd agree with you from a technical standpoint.

Reactions: M3lly

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Really don't want to be that guy but telling your LI to go accept another guy and the LI accepting that guy based on your instructions is technically not NTR. It is not considered losing if you give it away.

But let's just stop at that. I am just saying what I think and understand. I am not here to tell people what to do, just want to clear things up. A game with both Harem and NTR tag attracts both side of audiences with polarising preference. Just a mention of NTR get tonnes of face palms.
Agreed. The MC basically does everything he can to ensure they get together. He doesn't seem to have an ounce of jealousy about it. He doesn't seem to be losing anything. It's not netorare. From what little we see, it just seems to be a more intense/cucky version of the sharing path, with the standard sharing path being more like a stag/vixen sort of deal.

Which I'm fine with, personally. I'm not really into the whole despair and loss of true netorare.

On that note, you've any idea when those new tags will actually be implemented? I swear that's been "the plan" for a good 13 months now....
I've not heard anything on it for a while now. Adding the new tags would be trivial... well, annoying grunt work, but not difficult. But if they are changing some existing tags and also trying update all existing threads with the new/changed tags, that's probably going to be a nightmare. I'm not sure if they have other reasons for holding it up, but I imagine updating existing threads might be one of them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Agreed. The MC basically does everything he can to ensure they get together. He doesn't seem to have an ounce of jealousy about it. He doesn't seem to be losing anything. It's not netorare. From what little we see, it just seems to be a more intense/cucky version of the sharing path, with the standard sharing path being more like a stag/vixen sort of deal.

Which I'm fine with, personally. I'm not really into the whole despair and loss of true netorare.
It's more like polyamory where she's free to have her own individual relationship separate from the MC, while the sharing path is more plain netorase.
Not going to lie, that's kinda why it's boring to me though. There's no fight against NTR. You make the decision, your MC is just totally cool with it no matter what. Maybe the odd bout of insecurity and there's no going back on it, trying to stop it or trying to win her back. It's just you decide to share her and she's forever shared. There's no real tension because her and the MC are still each other's number one no matter what and there's no need to really fight for her after. To me NTR is only fun when it's either pure comedy, or there's some kind of threat from it and a way to fight against it but the two sharing paths fill a fairly rare niche so I guess that's a good thing for its fans.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's more like polyamory where she's free to have her own individual relationship separate from the MC, while the sharing path is more plain netorase.
Not going to lie, that's kinda why it's boring to me though. There's no fight against NTR. You make the decision, your MC is just totally cool with it no matter what. Maybe the odd bout of insecurity and there's no going back on it, trying to stop it or trying to win her back. It's just you decide to share her and she's forever shared. There's no real tension because her and the MC are still each other's number one no matter what and there's no need to really fight for her after. To me NTR is only fun when it's either pure comedy, or there's some kind of threat from it and a way to fight against it but the two sharing paths fill a fairly rare niche so I guess that's a good thing for its fans.
That's a fair point, but for me right now, the excitement is in exploring what each person is open to and see how it goes. Maybe later down the line, that little bit of tension would be good. I feel we're still in the very beginning phases doing some nice build-up. But so far, I'm not bored at all.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I think for NTR enjoyers, it is the corruption aspect, loss and jealousy, threat of losing LI and get cheated on, are the things that are stimulating.

Like for Evelyn, I really like her model. The poly guy who came in and made a move on her while we were away, I find it really enjoyable. It will be even better if he tries to slowly steal her away while she slowly gets corrupted and give in to her lust.

Again, as a disclaimer, I am not telling the dev to do this because I don't think that is where the game is heading to. Just explaining what are the things that NTR lovers find enjoyable.

Reactions: 6ambino

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
So a fantasy world where everyone is kind of a cuck how sad. lol

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm not surprised ntr players don't like this, or would prefer a different style, those are probably the things I like about it.

Tension needn't only come from relationship fidelity, however, I'd say most pure ntr games are awful at romantic tension. There's no tension in "Edge of" or "Girlfriend Tapes" because the characters are so utterly committed to the ntr outcome.

"Oh my god can you believe it, she's alone with the token bully after school when she told her husband she was at the store." Yes, yes I can believe it, that's exactly what I expected and I'm bored to tears.

I've seen very few games that have ACTUAL romantic tension, and I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it here. (On the netorare path) Tension in this context would mean the player is completely unable to predict where things will go, the future isn't a forgone conclusion one way or another.

As for the sharing path, I hope he keeps all that stuff off it, and it continues to be a care-free romp through medieval times full of banging.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm playing through this now, and I decided to try the sharing path first, because I've already got a lot of romance games on my plate as is... and jesus I can't stand the writing and these characters that are available to share with. They're all just varying levels of creeps so far. So in order to see any actual sharing content, it basically boils down to, will you let *insert name here* continue to creep on your girl(s)? :rolleyes:

I'm still very early on but, I'm hoping that the MC's best friend will be the exception, and won't just be another creep. So far I have denied all these fucking weirdos, and honestly, the writing itself has been kind of mediocre, so I doubt I would bother to go back to try the pure romance harem route. I will keep going though, maybe something will finally happen that seems worth the time.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I just can't stand the cliché creepy ass male characters. It really cheapens the experience for me. It's okay to be a bit pervy, and check a hot woman out. But to go around stealing panties so you can sniff them, or to spy on them while their changing is just weird. That is shit teenagers do, and these supposed grown men are acting this way... I've just seen it too many times and is something I'm over personally.

I may or may not be back here once I've gotten further along, If I end up dropping the game I probably won't be back, cause I likely won't have anything nice to say anyways and will only rant more. Hopefully the writing improves later on and there's some male characters that are actually decently written and tolerable.

*update* Ok so Travis seems pretty normal, and wasn't just another creep... however the writing still is mostly the same, I guess I'll see where it goes.

Last edited:

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
This game is very similar to Runaway Princess, amazing. I love Mobum Games, i should love this game too

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
New update is now available for 5$ tier :) It's really a very hot update with 600+ renders, let's say it is the hottest update.

QH24, as much as you love the same games as me, I'm starting to think you're a shill operative with services for hire.. :ROFLMAO:

or maybe you're the last honest man who pays for all his games in a sea of brigrands and miscreants!

• Haha
Reactions: QH24 and Dkdk
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes