• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
So just to clarify, the MC actually have someone who is blood related and they have sex?
If not the i dont think the incest tag is correct.

Reactions: VirtualKombat

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Uhhh, would you kindly elaborate on which incest LI is the one shared? (in a spoiler of course).
Have a zero tolerance for sharing sister LIs :|
I understand you have played enough to know it will probably be so. Although, if you've already chosen your path for a certain female character, you won't even be prompted with a choice later on. The game will remember that you said "no" when it first hinted at sharing, so there is no need to fluster the MC with that kind of choice again and again. say for non-sharing route mc shall come across a different event , which will make sense to it.
However, I understand how you feel but theres that.
Have a good day.

Several images are missing from the conversation with Vica.
Share the screenshots so I could know. Please note, I take no responsibility of compressed file, its not done by me.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I understand you have played enough to know it will probably be so. Although, if you've already chosen your path for a certain female character, you won't even be prompted with a choice later on. The game will remember that you said "no" when it first hinted at sharing, so there is no need to fluster the MC with that kind of choice again and again. say for non-sharing route mc shall come across a different event , which will make sense to it.
However, I understand how you feel but theres that.
Have a good day.
Uhhh... haven't played at all, but given that response I know that it isn't something I would play. Peace.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
This game sounds like another developer story that wants to appeal to more than one person but cannot please both sides.
Are you serious about sharing even close family members?
Thank you for not hiding your intention, it's definitely not a game for me.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
I think that is why this game is very high on my list right now, Runaway Princess is maybe my most look forward to game, unfortunate that it takes so long.

Reactions: syrupu

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
incest here is second degree relative.
Sorry, by primary I didn't mean the closeness of the family relation, rather I mean how 'prominent' is this? I tolerate incest themes, but don't particularly like them. Some games that have this tag are 2 hours of mommy-sex, others feature minimal side-stories; so which is this closer to?

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Sorry, by primary I didn't mean the closeness of the family relation, rather I mean how 'prominent' is this? I tolerate incest themes, but don't particularly like them. Some games that have this tag are 2 hours of mommy-sex, others feature minimal side-stories; so which is this closer to?
I designed it to give emphasis to different characters, but also only according to the storyline. The main female leads will obviously get more screen time; that's a given; however, I like to keep the variation too.
Long story short, there will be no two hours of incestuous coitus. There are relationships to build, places to explore, and other women to conquer.
I hope this somewhat answers your question, or maybe comes close to it.

The public release of the new update is due today, once I figure out the F95 rules for it.

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I designed it to give emphasis to different characters, but also only according to the storyline. The main female leads will obviously get more screen time; that's a given; however, I like to keep the variation too.
Long story short, there will be no two hours of incestuous coitus. There are relationships to build, places to explore, and other women to conquer.

The public release of the new update is due today, once I figure out the F95 rules for it.
What rules are you having problems with?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Yes, it does. :confused: - assuming I hear correctly that the mom character is one of the leads.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes