4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
main_menu.png

Overview:
Between Worlds is a magical and adventurous-filled fantasy themed visual novel where you will assume the role of a male protagonist surrounded by an abundance of gorgeous and fascinating female characters, each with their own unique personality and backstory. You will get to bud relationships with them and drive the steer of your romance in any direction you desire. It also have you embark on a journey where you meet different people and protect the world from an unstoppable force.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2023-03-18
Developer: Roleplayer - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6 - Part 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: If you are in ntr route for Freya and Travis, then you must come across this render. I encountered an issue while checking the files. How to solve: Just start at the event where Freya and the mc were in the bath tub after mc's fight with the monster creature and use the skip function of renpy to come to the present events

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

freyaswim11.png laundry09.png bathvica24.png bathvica47.png travfrey_d404.png day1end15.png frbd10.png grasslandfight28.png leifd459.png leifd463.png mcbd5111.png meybd434.png meyd3sc63.png mkpd314.png wayhome05.png bathfreD2_41.png evetailor34.png bathvica14.png feved326.png mkpd306.png leid304.png estkit10.png

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Between Worlds 0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Male protagonist,Fantasy,Romance,Milf, Incest
25a.jpg

It looks interesting,it would be nice to know future tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot maybe?

EDIT:

Good luck.

Last edited:

Wzighack

Feb 24, 2020
So far, so good. Nice plot mate! Keep it up! There are not so much novels with medival setting, it's good to see smth new in genre!

Z!

Reactions: RolePlayervn

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Key future tags: Harem, Sharing/swinging, Ntr
Let me tell you this: These tags DON'T MIX WELL AT ALL. The NTR Crowd and the Harem Crowd hate each other, some can tolerate the other, but that's the best you can hope for. If you mix these two very opposing genres with each other, you will get a VERY small part of players, because the NTR Crowd won't be bothered at all, because Harem is forced on them, and the majority of the Harem Crowd won't bother either, because they can't never be really sure, if they get a forced sharing or NTR scene at some point or not. Many Harem fans don't want to see any other dick near their LIs at all. I don't say you have to change your story, I purely want to point out the main problem. You should expect A WHOLE LOT of critism and a minimal support.

I wish you best of luck.

Nov 26, 2021
Let me tell you this: These tags DON'T MIX WELL AT ALL. The NTR Crowd and the Harem Crowd hate each other, some can tolerate the other, but that's the best you can hope for. If you mix these two very opposing genres with each other, you will get a VERY small part of players, because the NTR Crowd won't be bothered at all, because Harem is forced on them, and the majority of the Harem Crowd won't bother either, because they can't never be really sure, if they get a forced sharing or NTR scene at some point or not. Many Harem fans don't want to see any other dick near their LIs at all. I don't say you have to change your story, I purely want to point out the main problem. You should expect A WHOLE LOT of critism and a minimal support.

I wish you best of luck.
This is a trend that's happening more and more like someone from another thread pointed out recently, mixing cuck content with harem/romance is becoming more common, I mean it isn't a harem or romance VN when you have to be on alert to stop the mc from being cucked or the Li choosing to fuck other guys if you pick the wrong choice it goes against that theme and then the Li second personality springs out willingly turning slut when she was first romantic with the mc, it's...... Narrative breaking in essentially every ntr VN

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This is a trend that's happening more and more like someone from another thread pointed out recently, mixing cuck content with harem/romance is becoming more common, I mean it isn't a harem or romance VN when you have to be on alert to stop the mc from being cucked or the Li choosing to fuck other guys if you pick the wrong choice it goes against that theme and then the Li second personality springs out willingly turning slut when she was first romantic with the mc, it's...... Narrative breaking in essentially every ntr VN
I agree. I mean we play these games to have a good time and to escape reality to some degree. I don't need realism in my (fappy) games, I play them because of their story and/or their hot scenes, which cater my kinks. If it doesn't fit my taste, I don't play it. But if a dev mixes opposing genres, I never won't be sure if I can enjoy the game or not.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes