• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Interesting start....

I think you need to get a proof reader.
The VN needs to find its voice. It seems to switch between Old English, 3rd Person, 1st Person, and "modern".... I think you need to be consistant in the way you tell the story. Also, It almost comes across as if it was fed into a translating program... from xyz to English.
Lots of verb tense issues and, you need a bit more punctuation to make it easier to read.

If you are not a native English speaker, it might be worth your while to enlist the help of one to make it flow better.

Some of the Renders are really nice.... but others really miss the mark. You are at your best with close-up work. But the wider shots (like when you meet the chief/Mike could benefit from some re-rendering. Specifically, in that scene, I wouldn't show the ground in that scene. The grass looks fake when set against the hard edges of the building and wall, which result in a scene that looks like you just dumped assets into a box and hit render.
You don't need to show their feet, so move your camera up to avoid shots like that.

Its a good start, but folks are going to ding you on the English/Dialogue when they start to review. I'd get ahead of it now by getting help.

Last edited:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Key future tags: Harem, Sharing/swinging, Ntr

Without the player's nudge, ntr will remain locked and wont budge.

The "No Ntr" content and volume shall remain as good and spicy as the volume of "Ntr" content.

Rest thank you for tips and suggestions.
Looking forward to how all this will pan out, but really a word of advice when reading comments:
Don't listen to people going on infinte tangents trying to tell you how your choice of implementing ntr (or any tag they don't like) is a bad idea because it ruins every single narrative in their book.

Just make the game you love with all the stuff you love and you'll be fine.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Looking forward to how all this will pan out, but really a word of advice when reading comments:
Don't listen to people going on infinte tangents trying to tell you how your choice of implementing ntr (or any tag they don't like) is a bad idea because it ruins every single narrative in their book.

Just make the game you love with all the stuff you love and you'll be fine.
THIS is vital advice.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Harem is not avoidable.
If harem is unavoidable you're not getting a lot of the NTR fans. If NTR is on the tags you're going to get your game on the ignored list for a lot the harem fans. On the second point you're probably already on about a dozen ignore lists already just for confirming NTR is in future content, when you get the tag you're gonna lose about 90% of your harem fans as potential patrons, and since this is a harem game the people putting you on ignore are the one's you'd need to target if you want to be successful.

If you aren't interested in making any money off of this then do what you want and ignore my advice. If you do, then pick a path and stick with it because I promise you trying to please everyone will just piss off everyone.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
A lot of similarities with Runaway Princess' early content - it feels like a ripoff in some regards making the playthrough tasteless but I digress
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not much to critique on with such a small sample. Good luck.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
what are your plans for the amount of ntr content vs vanilla?
props for making it clear from the start what type of content to expect i will say though most devs who try to mix harem and ntr struggle to please both sides

also with harem forced does that mean all LI's are forced as well?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A decent start. Nice renders and looking forward to seeing more of the same. I do have to agree that the writing doesn't hit me as much as the aunt's renders... but it is by no means the Engrish I see on a lot of other 'english is not my native language' games. I hit you with a Patreon.. timely updates and communication will get you more! Keep on plugging away.

Good luck!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Harem is not avoidable.

What avoidable and will not happen behind the scenes are sharing, swinging and any type of ntr the world ever created.
Even if there is a husband and a wife, the best they can do is share a kiss, a lousy one at best.
One way flirting can happen from npc to your LI , but that's all. Its realistic but end result will remain same no means no.

Without the player's nudge, ntr will remain locked and wont budge.

The "No Ntr" content and volume shall remain as good and spicy as the volume of "Ntr" content.

Rest thank you for tips and suggestions.
Do you have an actual focus for the story? Or are you just throwing all the popular fetishes in a blender and hoping for the best?

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes