• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Awesome! Always love a good fantasy rpg. :love:

Wish you best of luck dev!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i played a couple of vn´s the last years and every single mix game with ntr/harem content ended on the ignore list at the end...it starts mostly interesting but ends in less content(ntr/off) or unavoidable mixed situations where you know there is a LI who isnt 100% yours...nahhh good luck but for my experiences there is no way that will work on the whole vn...(y)

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
I wonder how long until people confuse this game with mine, and start accusing me of having NTR.
Wouldn't be so sure, I think this one completes the bingo of possible different combinations for "between", "different" and "world"

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 8.0.2 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 1.04 GB
Compressed size: 109 MB

v0.1.1

PC: /
MAC (untested): /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Bad Buster

Oct 27, 2022
RolePlayervn

You should probably add your planned tags in the Genre spoiler of the OP. Just makes it easier for new visitors to your thread to see where it's headed.

Also, why don't you go and apply for the Developer Tag? They gave you thread ownership so i don't see why you shouldn't have it.

Anyhow good luck with the project.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Femdom & ntr planned ?(I hope not)

Is it gonna be a harem game ? (I hope yes)
Get ready for what is coming.
Key future tags: Harem, Sharing/swinging, Ntr

Harem is not avoidable.

What avoidable and will not happen behind the scenes are sharing, swinging and any type of ntr the world ever created.
Even if there is a husband and a wife, the best they can do is share a kiss, a lousy one at best.
One way flirting can happen from npc to your LI , but that's all. Its realistic but end result will remain same no means no.

Without the player's nudge, ntr will remain locked and wont budge.

The "No Ntr" content and volume shall remain as good and spicy as the volume of "Ntr" content.

Rest thank you for tips and suggestions.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes