4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Between Worlds [v0.1.2] [RolePlayer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,03 GB / 252 MB - BetweenWorlds-0.1.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,02 GB / 238 MB - BetweenWorlds-0.1.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,4% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
but ofcourse it has to be an ntr game :( .
Is not only optional swinging according from what the developer said? From what i read here and his words "What is his remains his forever" and there is the optional that you can say to your LI "hey, that guy look good, go fuck with him". If his words are true that is swinging and not ntr.
What i hope is that what he said about fetishes "It depends on whether you want to pursue it or not" that there is someone that is doing somenthing that people don't like, that you can say to stop doing that, and not that you need to forget about that LI.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I will wait until there are more details about MC parents, because seeing that this game is on subscribestar too, would be a shame not having some nice incest in this medieval set, good models btw I will keep an eye

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
I have read almost all post here and it seem there're 2 types of people.

1. Give feedback and suggestion out of care that you should choose between ntr and harem and its compatible.
2. Cry, hope, force and try to convince you to stick to harem only and abandon ntr or any sharing. Whatever it avoidable or not.

I think that when dev decides to develop game with their story in mind, they must have applied their fetish on story to love and have a passion on their game. Without it, eventually dev will not be happy with their work, lost interest and abandon their game.
I am dev (not game dev) and this logic apply for me and my work too.

So, I encourage you to stick with what will keep your passion and love enough to keep you working on your work. Don't let other that may have different fetish or interest make you stray, just let them go.

Finally, from what I see your post and opinion, I think I understand you. Because I might have the similar fetish as yours. Harem YES, why not? I can have many girls. Exhibition YES, oh it's good to show beautiful things. Sharing YES, it don't that hurt to share, why so selfish? and Troublemaker; Ntr, I can play it without problem. I don't Love it but don't hate it.

These are fetish and opinion base on; It is game, they are not real; protagonist, girls and other character. I view it as novel, it's their story, not mine. I play it as third person. It doesn't have any impact on real life. This way I can play all games whether their tags and fetish as long as it has good quality; graphic, animation, story, gameplay.

But I agree with people here that Ntr with Harem may not quite compatible. But sharing with harem, I think it can go. Not compatible much but good.

PS 1. Normally I don't post. I just read, play and lets anything goes on (member since 2017 and 2 post). But first, your opinion and liking similar to me. Second, this is overwhelmed, there're too many try to convince or force dev stray. Opinion and feedback are good but forcing; directly or indirectly is not.
PS 2. Sorry if my English is bad, not first language.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's kinda funny, by the way the planned "NTR" in this game is being described, and discussed, no one or very few are going to be happy.

The true NTR fans will be disappointed if it's only controlled sharing like in threesomes etc without any or very limited ammount of the negative traits that those of us who hate NTR seek to avoid.

Many hardline NTR haters, those who think even looking at or talking to a Love Interest is tantamount to getting cheated on, will still go insane even at just being given the option in game to share.

Personally, while I myself do hate NTR, the being cheated on and betrayed etc, I am not against the idea of the option of sharing. I'm bisexual, so the option to have a threesome with a girl and another guy, could be very appealing depending on how it's handled. If it's made very obvious in dialog and staging, that it's just casual sex for fun with friends etc, then it could be fun. My fear would be, that to sate the actual fans of NTR, the dialog could be tainted. Of course, a lot of this could be more easily dealt with by having the option to have MC be bisexual. Hard for there to hard feelings when both guys can play together on equal terms, unless you lean heavily into the NTR in your writing the scene. This is of course assuming the sharing isn't loaning out the girls unsupervised, which I would never do. A threesome fine, a foursome with another couple, fantastic. But no loaning.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, is not ntr (at least for now) is optional sharing, also there is a giant letter "SHARING" in the option, unless the developer change that to ntr in the future, the tag is complete wrong.

The renders are really nice, i'm not a complete fan of the mc since he said that he kissed a couple of times but he act like a guy that have never have any experience with women for most of times, his big "sister" look like will be the one that will teach him, but she kinda look like a femdom to me, also she kinda give the looks of being a slut (she said that his dick was not the biggest that she have seen). Is not a bad game, it need some tweaks here and there, the models of the girls are really good, but i cannot see how he can have a harem if he is going to find the key (to close a portal), so or they will follow him in his journey or i have no idea how the harem will work.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
either ntr or sharing will not work only for a little bit, it is or not....there is no little bit sharing or ntr....so i´m out....sad that the next interessting vn goes down the road....but hey good luck....there are enough folks who like this stuff...i´m not, sorry

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Fantasy isn't usually my thing, but going to give it a shot.. renders are too good to pass up.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes