4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am thorougly enjoying this so far and it even has replay potental. I wil patiently wait for the update of what is a quality game and hope that the Dev doesn't get shot by a Wokist Me To Feminist stalker.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fuck Dude! you are so quick getting these compressed. Always appreciated.
Yeah, most of them unless they have lots and lots of videos, are quick, plus here is a delay when the game is updated before it hits the front page.

How "Alpha" is this? Bugs Galore? Incomplete scenes? Or just Untested?

Anyway Domo Arigato.
Hmm from the looks of, it's what it says on the tin, it seems like it's been out quite a while on Patreon, I would say it has a decent chunk of content, but it's not finished, but who knows how long till the next part will take.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I quite like this game universe wise, character looks/personalities, even the kinks are going in the right direction for my tastes... but that's the problem, it seems to go in right direction, but never really reaching any meaningful checkpoints... If updates would come out on decent pace the buildup wouldn't be an issue, enhancement even, but at such slow pace from players perspective who keeps an eye out for every update it's really bluebally experience.. I wish this game well and hope it continues development with fast and chunky updates! If I had faith for longevity for this game I would try to exercise willpower to hold out for few updates, but it comes so rarely I can't help myself to peek.

P.S. Thanks GetOutOfMyLab for gallery, never noticed it before today :D

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes