Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I used to write that his facial animation is bad. But you know, the author is still good, he has potential. But unfortunately the content is all on overwatch that fucked me up

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
[Posters] Kiriko N' Dva LE SSERAFIM (4K)(ALTS)
If you wanna share pics like this, you better keep them in the attachments, bcs full-scale 4k pngs might lag for people
Example (you don't click Full Image or Thumbnail)
And I'm pretty sure F95 servers can't buffer 4k pics fast enough, so it makes page in general pretty laggy upon entering
ty ;)

Reactions: feathers113

Zenter019

Aug 25, 2022
Are there any blend files of "Widowmaker Hot summer" and "Ahri Milky Boobs" animations?? 2023-09 collection

Ausy

May 28, 2017
UPDATE 2023-04-07: new videos added

I like Bewyx's work. While some animations are a bit stiff (especially the older ones) he delivers a good overall quality and many great videos.

So I did what I always do, I downloaded everything, I chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos in a good quality (1080p) using x265, interpolated nearly all videos to 60fps and renamed them all. And because the volume was all over the place I even normalized most of the videos per hand. I even merged a few in matroska (.mkv) containers, resulting in 375 video files of just about 1,45 GiB.

Hey any chance you can re-up the link? Please and thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
UPDATE 2024-01-21: new videos added.

I like Bewyx's work. While some animations are a bit stiff (especially the older ones) he delivers a good overall quality and many great videos.

So I did what I always do, I downloaded everything, I chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos in a good quality (1080p) using x265 (and AV1 for the later ones), interpolated nearly all videos to 60fps and renamed them all. And because the volume was all over the place I even normalized most of the videos per hand. I even merged a few in matroska (.mkv) containers, resulting in 410 video files of just about 1,84 GiB.

PS: I haven't done the interpolation thing when I started with Bewyx and I'm too lazy to do that now, so some older ones do NOT have 60FPS. His latest videos come in 60 FPS anyway. The later ones also have better audio ranges so normalization is easy now.

Last edited: