da_muff

Jun 24, 2020
so you were actually able to start the download from those two? For some reason both of them don't work for me... (Invalid Ticket ID & Forbidden)

xd4z3dx

Sep 17, 2017
all links dead for 2020 pictures btw, removed from gofile and uploadhaven and i cant get racaty to work at all.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
all links dead for 2020 pictures btw, removed from gofile and uploadhaven and i cant get racaty to work at all.
Added new links for it, i'll add more links for everything later
torrent should have all the goods for early years tho, try it out

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Bewyx has been creatively stagnant for years. I'm assuming he releases so many animations each month because that brings in subscribers. If he worked on fewer animations and put more work into each he could be making better content. But beyond that he also could be taking the time to learn new things as an animator. Look at any other animator around his skill level and beyond and you'll see how much they've improved over time. Bewyx is making the same animations he was 3 years ago. I just think it's a little sad because of how much potential he has.

Clearly it's working out for him because he's making good money on Patreon.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It depend. If you compare him to Animators like Idemi-iam and FPSblyck. They are no different to him when it come to stagnant. Bulging Senpai is the worst case scenario of them all.

Reactions: FacelessTrigger