MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
here 03.2023+ pics converted to JPG max quality , from like 4GB to 80MB , no black versions

Reactions: Xalorfin

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
His animations are good, but the lack of camera work feels very "paint by numbers". And when he does bother with it, he usually just swaps between static angles. Camera work can take an animation from being "good" to "excellent".

ricoaio

Nov 16, 2018
His animations are good, but the lack of camera work feels very "paint by numbers". And when he does bother with it, he usually just swaps between static angles. Camera work can take an animation from being "good" to "excellent".
I think the opposite. animations where the camera keeps hovering the whole time are annoying and frankly quite tiring to the eye, not to mention nausea inducing.
Some movement and wobble might be good and welcome, but never underestimate fixed camera.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
I think the opposite. animations where the camera keeps hovering the whole time are annoying and frankly quite tiring to the eye, not to mention nausea inducing.
Some movement and wobble might be good and welcome, but never underestimate fixed camera.
Reminds me of Tetra's videos where the damn camera can't stay still for 1 second. I'll take static camera over that any day.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Completely agree. I've noticed a few really good content creators seem to favor that style for some reason and it's a real shame because it makes it difficult & tedious to keep up with an otherwise well animated, well choreographed and well paced scene.

umbraemblem

Oct 29, 2020
1684198595016.png
Dose anyone have the non-vr HD version of this?
It seems that this video is not on bweyx nor hentaudio‘s patreon........
I could only find it on HentaiVR's patreon (only vr versions)

Reactions: Xalorfin