kyadoli

Jan 19, 2023
eternal WIP, sorting up to July 2022<< what is this means? someone need to explain these videos

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
what is this means?
it means exactly what it sez, we have an uploader who tried to sort the OP by games/characters and it's still wip
I could just remove it, but it wasn't me, so I kinda feel bad
the "eternal" thing - i'm just trolling him)

Reactions: kyadoli

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
UPDATE 2024-01-13: new post

I like Bewyx's work. While some animations are a bit stiff (especially the older ones) he delivers a good overall quality and many great videos.

So I did what I always do, I downloaded everything, I chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos in a good quality (1080p) using x265, interpolated nearly all videos to 60fps and renamed them all. And because the volume was all over the place I even normalized most of the videos per hand. I even merged a few in matroska (.mkv) containers, resulting in 375 video files of just about 1,45 GiB.

Last edited:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
UPDATE 2023-03-23: added the new videos and converted most of the old videos to 60 fps using RIFE 4.6

I like Bewyx's work. While some animations are a bit stiff (especially the older ones) he delivers a good overall quality and many great videos.

So I did what I always do, I downloaded everything, I chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos in a good quality (1080p) using x265, interpolated nearly all videos to 60fps and renamed them all. And because the volume was all over the place I even normalized most of the videos per hand. I even merged a few in matroska (.mkv) containers, resulting in 364 video files of just about 1,4 GiB.

For what it's worth, thanks man. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Fzoner95

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
it means exactly what it sez, we have an uploader who tried to sort the OP by games/characters and it's still wip
I could just remove it, but it wasn't me, so I kinda feel bad
the "eternal" thing - i'm just trolling him)
That section is basic around my collection were I have everything sorted by games/characters. Which i'm gonna to get around updating that collection soon.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I can't even imagine how/who will update the OP with it, but it won't be me. It's hundreds of mirrors, of each character in 9 month of anims and pics + im adding another 4gb tmrw for March (I hope)

You can leave those in the thread ofc, but i'm not touching it.
3-4gb per month is already huge, I don't wanna add x2 of another sorting to it.

+ it will require to add at least one additional link for every character or reupload the entire thing (21gb only since july)

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I can't even imagine how/who will update the OP with it, but it won't be me. It's hundreds of mirrors, of each character in 9 month of anims and pics + im adding another 4gb tmrw for March (I hope)

You can leave those in the thread ofc, but i'm not touching it.
3-4gb per month is already huge, I don't wanna add x2 of another sorting to it.

+ it will require to add at least one additional link for every character or reupload the entire thing (21gb only since july)
Because just like me that uploader is also a archiving masochist that made that section lol. If you don't wanna mess with it, that fine.

• Haha
Reactions: LordLegolas

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, i found Bewyx recent animations but upscaled to 4k 60fps. the poster is original quality (Archive), hence the big file size.

Poster Ada found the Safe room

Animation Ada found the Safe Room

Animation Ashley Doggy in Saferoom