LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added anims and images for 2023-01

1.gif
Some notes:
1. I started to sort by release time - set, so I hope it will be less messy for you all
2. Harley Quinn Punishing a Bad Girl anim with alts linked as new on a previous page is included in 2022-12 update
3. Mercy Medical Consultation will be in update for February, use link above for now

BlueS123

Mar 12, 2020
Hi, guys, can you give me a hint which archive is the following screenshot from? and if there is a blend file for it? Thanks in advance!
Screenshot from 2023-02-14 20-59-13.jpg

BlueS123

Mar 12, 2020
Blender file Archive is still active. You just need to source the Blender Archive post within kemono to get it
I have found an updated version of this animation, videos and a blend file in later posts. this is already amazing, but I'd also like to find if someone still keeps the old blender animation style, or even classic, as the name states in this video:
screen.jpg

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I have found an updated version of this animation, videos and a blend file in later posts. this is already amazing, but I'd also like to find if someone still keeps the old blender animation style, or even classic, as the name states in this video:
View attachment 2408099
It still within my previous archive post if you still want it.

Reactions: BlueS123

BlueS123

Mar 12, 2020
It still within my previous archive post if you still want it.
omg, I missed that post and messed in the thread, sorry, won't happen again. not sure how I will be able to download all that, but very much thanks, this is a real treasure. also there is about everything I wanted in the torrent file.

Last edited: