parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
In ReichLoli archive, there are some empty folders that are named as "4K Poster".
For example, 2018:
[2018.07.22] Mecy Nude (Overwatch)
[2018.07.25] Zoey Into A Creamshot (Fortnite)
There both have this "4K Poster" empty folder. Can I just delete them? Or the folders are missing something inside?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
In ReichLoli archive, there are some empty folders that are named as "4K Poster".
For example, 2018:
[2018.07.22] Mecy Nude (Overwatch)
[2018.07.25] Zoey Into A Creamshot (Fortnite)
There both have this "4K Poster" empty folder. Can I just delete them? Or the folders are missing something inside?
Thank for noticing that. You can delete those empty folders. I guess I didn't thoroughly review my collection before uploading it.

blackdragon179

Apr 6, 2020
Can anyone seed blender files from a torrent? And does anyone know if the author still has all 200 GB of content on his patreon?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
the "eternal wip" things are the same that in the main downloads but like... Separated? Or they are completely different things?

sjt361

Jan 17, 2021
I like Bewyx's work. While some animations are a bit stiff (especially the older ones) he delivers a good overall quality and many great videos.

So I did what I always do, I downloaded everything, I chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos in a good quality (1080p max) using x.265 and renamed them all. And because the volume was all over the place I even normalized most of the videos per hand. I even merged a few in matroska (.mkv) containers, resulting in 315 video files of just about 1 GiB (see image).
View attachment 1923326

So after all this work I will share it with you guys. Notice that there are less videos here than in the "2018-2022 (Jan-Jun) compressed" file. This is just my personal preference, I kept the files that I found to be the best. Apart from duplicate angles/outfits I only removed a few of bad quality and most of the cellshaded ones (anime style). However the remaining files have a significant better quality than those in the compressed archive.

Could you please upload it again, the link is not working
thanks sincerely